Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Need help with Magento migration

Hi, guys. I had mixed feelings before about Magento 2 migration. But recently I’ve heard, that since this month, there will no longer be any official security patches for Magento 1. And therefore, it’s time to embrace change and upgrade to Magento 2, because otherwise, you’ll be a sitting duck for hackers. What you think? Is this for real?

Hi, guys. Recently I've noticed, that my website on Magento 1 started working slowly. Diving into this problem I figured out that while you can still use Magento 1 for as long as you want, the platform will no longer be supported and no security updates will be issued. So, I definitely need to migrate. Do you know anyone to help me with it?

• 1 month later...

Since you've asked about help with migration to Magento 2 here is the link for you https://www.impulsis.com/services/magento-migration-service/ They will definitely help you, they speciallist with skillful hands that will make everything for you. Magento 2 has a lot of benefins, like better response time, improved performance(you said that you have problems with slow working site). Good luck to you with migration.

• 1 year later...