Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

15 Influencer Marketing Platforms for Instagram You Need to Try

jocial

When Facebook acquired Instagram back in 2012, the world’s collective jaw dropped at the $1 billion purchase price. A little over 4 years later, that purchase is looking like the smartest thing Facebook has done since its inception. Consider these statistics, courtesy of brandwatch.com:

https://www.brandwatch.com/blog/37-instagram-stats-2016/

• Ad revenue for 2017 is projected to reach $2.81 billion.
  • User engagement with brands is 10 times higher than on Facebook, and 84% higher than Twitter.
  • 50% of Instagram’s users follow at least one brand.
  • 70% of the most used hashtags are branded.

Add to this picture the fact of Instagram’s new shoppable photos feature and it becomes apparent that the platform is going to dominate the social marketing landscape in the coming years. With all this attention on Instagram for business, though, comes a downside. Brands are going to have to work harder than ever to get noticed, let alone sustain engagement. What’s bad news for brands is good news for influencers, though. There are over 500 million active users on Instagram, and companies are going to have to increasingly funnel their message through influencers if they want to reach the right audience.

2017 will be a kind of gold rush for influencers, as brands will race to stake their claim on as many and as diverse a group of them as possible. With that rush will come the need for the right tools to locate and vet new talent, while needing to manage multiple campaigns and the people involved. With this in mind, finding a decent influencer marketing platform becomes of paramount concern. Keep in mind, though, if you’re targeting Instagram as your platform of choice, simply searching for the “best” ones won’t do. Some platforms are better than others when it comes to finding the stars who shine brightest on Instagram.

More Information: Influencer Marketing Platform - https://www.jocial.com/

Instagram's success confirms the hypothesis that niche disengagement is the future of the social media market. As marketers predicted, social networks start sharing not only by user type, such as LinkedIn (for professional contacts), but also by type of content, such as Pinterest and Instagram". By the way, both of the latter are dedicated exclusively to graphic content, but it was Instagram that has become an amazing success story.

On Instagram, it's important to reach your audience so that your content is interesting and useful to them. This rule applies to all marketing in social media, it extends to Instagram.  You can get Free Instagram Promotion with Take-Top https://take-top.com/free-instagram-promotion
So the content of your profile will be in the feed of a large number of users.

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2020 at 10:48 PM, kemeron said:

Instagram's success confirms the hypothesis that niche disengagement is the future of the social media market. As marketers predicted, social networks start sharing not only by user type, such as LinkedIn (for professional contacts), but also by type of content, such as Pinterest and Instagram". By the way, both of the latter are dedicated exclusively to graphic content, but it was Instagram that has become an amazing success story.

I agree with you. Practice shows that the monetization of Instagram blogs is more successful than other social networks. I follow my own page. My main tool is this web service - https://gramhum.com/ I compare my page to popular blogs and create a successful strategy for myself. I'm still at the very beginning of the journey, but I see a great perspective in this.

• 4 months later...