Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which is the best way to control your greed ?

It's very hard to avoid the greed because most of the traders are very greedy when they join forex trading and we need to practice on the demo account and try to control on the greed and be greedy on learning and earning the experience and knowledge and you know the rule the right thing on the right place

On 7/22/2020 at 9:53 AM, maspluto said:

psychological conditions that exist must be able to be considered properly, this is needed and needed so that traders can become better and be more optimal in carrying out trading activities in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

How long have you been trading with them? Do you use automated system or trade manually? Or combine those two approaches? 

If you want to trade in Forex you need to have the habit of facing the loss. Because loss is the common matter in forex market. If you don't want to take risk because of the fear of loss, you can not make profit from your investment. On the other hand, you can not take the right decision on right time, if you have the fear of loss.

I am also a trader of Forex market. I am trading with Forex4you. I always keep ready to face the losses. My broker helps me to minimize the loss and overcome from the losses. They are very helpful. They always help me to make profit from this market consistently. They are very innovative. I am very pleased with their services.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It is about being disciplined with your trading. You need to make a few standards for your trading like risk compensate proportion. I for one take after 1:2 risk compensate proportion. It implies i risk 10 pips against 20 pips benefit. In the event that I get any trade set up like this I at exactly that point open my trade. Increasing pips is great yet make your own particular standards. All the effective traders on the planet are restrained traders. I trade forex with Eurotrader as I like their spreads flexible leverage. It provides over 100 trading pairs.     

• 1 year later...