Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Surveyhead - surveyhead.com

christmas_

it seems this program don't have too much attention from many members who already registered here, actually i am still members here but still cannot get any new survey so i think this site will never paid me, and it seems they only care for US members

I am wondering where is your location. Sadly, it is true that all these survey websites do not target international members at all, only target areas like US and Europe only. Despite that, these survey websites still have good reputation it seems -- http://www.surveypolice.com/rankings -- SurveyHead is one of the top 10 survey websites

I'm too member from a bit long, it is not new site and running from very long, for to now, I still don't have any payment with this site because payment limit is very high, before is $15 and now is $25, it is too difficult to reach payment limit here when I only have $15 for to now and this site have very least survey, I don't sure that when I will reach it

• 2 weeks later...

I am signed up with this site. This is definitely not a scam. The way surveys work is that they ask you some pre-screening questions. They are program to respond to a certain responses. However, I wouldn't put it past survey companies to purposefully put out duds. Survey head is a paying site. They do take a little long to actually reward you. Once you complete enough surveys for a cash out, it will take you more than 3 months to finally get your reward. At least you actually get rewarded.

I've been a member of this site for almost 2 months now and i can say that my points/balance here did not move after i completed all of their profile surveys. I would be lucky to receive 1 email a week from this site about a survey but it's either the survey is already closed (even if i clicked it 10 minutes after i received it) or i didn't qualify for the survey. I guess this is not really for international members like me.

• 4 months later...

I have been in this place for fairly sometime now and even though I obtain surveys I could not qualify for much. I have been stuck at $6.10 for extended so I give up. i do not even check its survey much now. I think state limit is one big subject in review sites so I enthused to other ways of earn.

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Well seeing the site I now remember that it is now changed to ipoll I previously when it was going by the name of surveyhead dedicated my time at this website but found no more surveys after the profile ones so I left, I am gonna start again and see what happens this time with me.

• 3 weeks later...

I registered on this site long back and the main drawback of survey sites is even if u get a chance to comlete a survey many of us would not qualify in them plus one more obstacle is the cashout limit $50.I think from countries like ours it would take months to cashout that too if we can.

• 1 month later...

Is this one a survey site or a directory site because when I went to the website, what I was seeing is many different survey sites that you have to register and start participating in surveys. I prefer the type in which I will take the survey by myself instead of to direct me to a survey site.

• 5 months later...