Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Surveyhead - surveyhead.com

christmas_

How It Works

It's a "WIN-WIN" situation. Companies pay us to find the best people to take their market research surveys. You get paid after you take each survey. We match you up to the right surveys by using your basic demographic information.

Cash out requests are approved within 4 weeks after requesting your cash out. >> ONLY THROUGH PAYPAL

$50 payout

http://www.surveyhead.com/index.php

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is really looking good, I have just jonied this survey program

And happy to see 224.05 INR signup bonus in my account, Hope i get enough surveys to earn payout in this program.

This will be then the problem on this site, we will take some personal surveys after that no more. Well that depends on the country if there is a request for surveys from specific companies. Most companies in our country would prefer offline/live surveys than online surveys.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This site seems to be offering very generous signup bonus plus other bonuses and we can even redeem the money earned to gift cards! I like this site, but it should have more surveys for international members. And the minimum payout limit could be little lower, although, this is still good site.

• 5 months later...

I joined Surveyhead about 6 months ago & at first, I'm very impressed with the $5 sign up bonuses offered by Surveyhead. Besides that, I have qualified for some of the profile surveys.

But till now, there's only 2 to 3 surveys available for me & after using quite a number of time & effort on particular survey, finally they disqualified me.

So, it's totally waste of time for joining Surveyhead.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I registered with them a long time ago and since now I have not reached payout. Survey jobs is more lucrative in the west because most of their clients want to use users response from those areas. Most of time, I do not qualify for the surveys they send to me.

There is nothing much you can complain about this. Such international survey websites only cater to members in the West. It is a fact anyway. If we want to earn from survey websites, we should find those that are from our own country

• 2 weeks later...

I have been in this site for quite sometime now and even though I get surveys I could not qualify for much. Most of it says you do not qualify. I have been stuck at $6.10 for long so I quit. i do not even check its survey much now. I think country restriction is one big issue in survey sites so I moved to other ways of earning.

• 4 weeks later...

I dont know why am having problem with this site,I register there each time I visit the site the only thing I do see is there is no survey available for you today,poor activity may be improvement will soon come to stay

Well, which country are you from ? As you know, such international survey websites generally do not target international members, from Asian especially. Don't expect any surveys if you are from Asia.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The site is scam as I have been in this site for over an year but I cant reach the cashout. The survesy are repeated and you wont qualify for most of them. The ones which you qualify will give you $.10 maximum. I think its better to move to a different site.

The site is scam as I have been in this site for over an year but I cant reach the cashout. The survesy are repeated and you wont qualify for most of them. The ones which you qualify will give you $.10 maximum. I think its better to move to a different site.

I agree, initially i was excited when i joined because i was able to make around $6 to $7 dollars on my first day answering all the profile survey. But i didn't get a lot of surveys after that and when i do it's either its not available to my country or the survey is already close. There are even times wherein i was redirected to another Survey site that i happen to be member of.

it seems this program don't have too much attention from many members who already registered here, actually i am still members here but still cannot get any new survey so i think this site will never paid me, and it seems they only care for US members