Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Greed in Forex

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Vaabum said:

Fear in this industry really threatens the fact that the trader will not be sure of his actions, and in the end he will simply receive a loss for no reason.

7e7895d5296dd25ba1250c1cbb92a2ac.png

for that before traders understand and learn the way trading works well, the most important and most important thing is to study its various management, both capital management and existing risks, of course, the promos and bonuses that the broker provides must be carried out according to the plan like the one at FreshForex broker.

You are right that greed is not a useful thing. It can lead you to overtrade and revenge trade, which are dangerous phenomena. This is why it is so important to not just focus on how you trade, but also on your personal development. It is possible to learn to manage your greed and other emotions.

A trader needs a good platform. If the trader does not get a good broker, then his platform is not good either. A trader needs to choose a good broker. If the broker is not good, there can be many problems to trade. When I started my trading carrier, I did not know about Forex. I learn the basics with the help of Forex4you market. I feel very comfortable trading in this broker.

The first step in Forex trading is to give up greed. If greed cannot be tagged by trading, then the profit will be very difficult. As a trader, I think first of all a trader has to give up greed and fear. If greed is given up, it is possible to gain from many profit trading. I try to get rid of these negative emotions from the beginning.

On 4/8/2021 at 5:44 PM, Homer Raines said:

A trader needs a good platform. If the trader does not get a good broker, then his platform is not good either. A trader needs to choose a good broker. If the broker is not good, there can be many problems to trade. When I started my trading carrier, I did not know about Forex. I learn the basics with the help of Forex4you market. I feel very comfortable trading in this broker.

at the Forex4you broker what are the advantages and how does the broker work, what systems can traders use to make trading easier, can traders take advantage during a political storm and can use a scalping trading system?

29 minutes ago, Namu said:

at the Forex4you broker what are the advantages and how does the broker work, what systems can traders use to make trading easier, can traders take advantage during a political storm and can use a scalping trading system?

We need to understand that if our knowledge about a trading is good then we can make good profits also.