Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Greed in Forex

Greed has a curse . Greed patient never get normal because their nature cannot be changed they are addict to greed. In my views when you set a goal of profit to achieve and you achieve your goal after that you want to go beyond your ideas and goals to earn more and more that is called your greedness .We should control on our emotions and determined to our goals.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2020 at 6:56 AM, Upoctin said:

Greed has a curse . Greed patient never get normal because their nature cannot be changed they are addict to greed. In my views when you set a goal of profit to achieve and you achieve your goal after that you want to go beyond your ideas and goals to earn more and more that is called your greedness .We should control on our emotions and determined to our goals.

You are right my friend. Greed is the main reason for losing money in Forex trading. So, every new traders need to avoid greed in Forex trading.

On 8/21/2020 at 1:49 AM, Lin5878 said:
On 7/6/2020 at 10:01 AM, maspluto said:

that's why traders must be able to become better and be more leverage in analyzing existing so that traders can be more leverage in seeing opportunities and risks that exist better than before.

at the Tickmill broker itself, how many promos or bonuses a trader can take advantage of, are the requirements easy for traders to use in trading, how much is the amount of profit that can be obtained in running it, especially when there is news in the trading

• 1 month later...

Most of the traders lose money because of greed. There is no place for greed and fear in trading. Regardless, this trading regimen is not for the unassuming or leave heart. Lift hasty thoughts considers to a high-chance profile where plan is essential and particular organizing is a sure basic if a trading learner is to survive. I am trading both forex and Futures with Eurotrader broker. I like their instant trade execution. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...