Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Buying WGRT before the listing is like buying pennies on the dollar

For those who haven’t heard WGRT is going to be listed on OKEx soon. And what usually happens when a governance coin gets listed in a top exchange, is that it skyrockets. We’ve seen this happen with MKR, which I also own. How much more for an already popular platform WaykiChain.

So what I did is I bought some WGRT from the Wayki-DEX. I’m not gonna wait for the listing. It might be too late to buy cheap. I’m still going to participate in the IEO (duh!). But just to be sure that I get enough I’m buying ahead.

This is why I think buying WGRT now is like buying pennies on the dollar. You’re literally paying a fraction of its real value. Right now, you could buy it at $0.033. But as soon as it gets listed and become tradable on a popular exchange, I’d bet it’s gonna reach $0.1-$0.2 really really fast. Mark my words. You do not want to miss this opportunity.

2 hours ago, Alick Bannerman said:

For those who haven’t heard WGRT is going to be listed on OKEx soon. And what usually happens when a governance coin gets listed in a top exchange, is that it skyrockets. We’ve seen this happen with MKR, which I also own. How much more for an already popular platform WaykiChain.

So what I did is I bought some WGRT from the Wayki-DEX. I’m not gonna wait for the listing. It might be too late to buy cheap. I’m still going to participate in the IEO (duh!). But just to be sure that I get enough I’m buying ahead.

This is why I think buying WGRT now is like buying pennies on the dollar. You’re literally paying a fraction of its real value. Right now, you could buy it at $0.033. But as soon as it gets listed and become tradable on a popular exchange, I’d bet it’s gonna reach $0.1-$0.2 really really fast. Mark my words. You do not want to miss this opportunity.

I don't think there is an inch of doubt about how much one would gain since the value is incredibly low and with governments support, i think it will rock for sure

6 minutes ago, KYCbench. said:

Low price makes it amongst the top most look forward to options right now. It is a possible game charger too, so not to be skipped!!!

Indeed correct. It is the reason why we should be sharp with these things. Everyone is watching these opportunities, so we should not waste time and just join in the fun to bnefit from.