Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Looking for quiet place to stay in Sithonia

tacobell

Hi I'm looking for a quiet place to stay with my wife over the long weekend in Sithonia or nearby. I would like to be near the water -- especially a shady beach would be nice -- and near at least a few restaurants and a shop or two. Staying in a small town is fine, but we really want to avoid finding ourselves next to a loud beach bar or busy street. So far people have recommended Nikiti and the area around Vourvourou. The latter seems prettier to me, but it is hard to tell. I wonder if someone can tell me about these areas or recommend another place to go. 

• Like 1

Nikiti is a quite place overall, with places to choose from regardint eating and having a drink or two! It does have beautiful beaches around which you'll surely enjoy. Vourvourou is smaller, with fewer I think options, but a very beautiful place, and really natural. Try to avoid the central places. You can check out Sithonia attractions. Neos Marmaras is a busy little town, however there are many beautiful places to reserve, outside of the village and the good thing about Neos Marmaras, is the more options that you can find. However, there is also Parthenonas village, which is a traditional settlement 5km away from the crowds of Neos Marmaras. Beautiful view from up there, and scenic place. Nice accommodation in the area. It offers good local food, you're away from the crowds, but still a ten minutes drive from some really beautiful beaches. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...