Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cheap reseller hosting account?

Good day,
I want to know about the quality of Hostnamaste.com reseller web hosting accounts.
My budget is $50/mo. 150 gbs - HD, 3 TB - Bandwidth
I am planning to host my huge traffic web site at cheap reseller hosting account.
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

• 2 weeks later...

I've enjoyed hostnamaste.com service and their unrivaled transparency. When things go wrong, they explain what's happening and what they're doing to fix it and prevent it in future. They even have a little box that lets you select how experienced a user you are so that they may tailor the response to your needs!

• 1 month later...

To get the best Reseller hosting you should go with Wisesolution to get unlimited advantages and advanced featured of reseller Hosting including ultra fast server, Free Let's Encrypt SSLs, Multiple PHP Versions, Malware Cleaner, high traffic range, high disk space, ulimited Email IDs, website builder, 100% upgraded versions, unlimited bandwidth, intent technical support, rock solid security and regular backup.

To provide best customer experiance, they design their hosting plans based on their customers need and budget so that their customers can enjoy the latest technology in the budget. 

best linux reseller hosting  .jpg