Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

WGRT IEO is bigger than you think

I spoke to my friend yesterday who happened to be a Chinese national and so we came across the topic of Waykichain and WGRT. I know they have caused a ruckus in forums and socials and so I think it’s best to share what we’ve talked about to the world.

According to my friend, Wayki is in essence, China’s response to MakerDAO. I mean that’s not how it was planned from the start, but more or less, it’s the direction they’re heading now. And they’ve gotten a lot of support from both local and national government entities, despite being a blockchain project.

Now, once the WGRT IEO concludes, the Waykichain system can finally be more available to several thousands of users, which would allow the system to run in full operation. And this is where it gets really exciting. Let’s take a look at some of its features. As a WGRT holder, you are entitled to governing the network, receiving monetary reward from the liquidation penalties and stable fees, and your coin will keep going up in value forever. You see, WGRT is a deflationary coin since its supply is constantly being destroyed by the system to keep itself stable. As a holder, you are entitled to the increase in value driven by the scarcity of this asset. And for as long as the Wayki system is in place and runs smoothly, you will continue receiving all these benefits.

For now, you can only trade WGRT on the Wayki-DEX, but very soon, you can buy as much as you want in the upcoming IEO.

1 hour ago, Alick Bannerman said:

I spoke to my friend yesterday who happened to be a Chinese national and so we came across the topic of Waykichain and WGRT. I know they have caused a ruckus in forums and socials and so I think it’s best to share what we’ve talked about to the world.

According to my friend, Wayki is in essence, China’s response to MakerDAO. I mean that’s not how it was planned from the start, but more or less, it’s the direction they’re heading now. And they’ve gotten a lot of support from both local and national government entities, despite being a blockchain project.

Now, once the WGRT IEO concludes, the Waykichain system can finally be more available to several thousands of users, which would allow the system to run in full operation. And this is where it gets really exciting. Let’s take a look at some of its features. As a WGRT holder, you are entitled to governing the network, receiving monetary reward from the liquidation penalties and stable fees, and your coin will keep going up in value forever. You see, WGRT is a deflationary coin since its supply is constantly being destroyed by the system to keep itself stable. As a holder, you are entitled to the increase in value driven by the scarcity of this asset. And for as long as the Wayki system is in place and runs smoothly, you will continue receiving all these benefits.

For now, you can only trade WGRT on the Wayki-DEX, but very soon, you can buy as much as you want in the upcoming IEO.

Very much agreed! Some of the features are indeed very very cool and reason why it's generating so much buzz.

15 minutes ago, Anne Morris said:

Is there any private sale for it? I think there should be because it’s what will allow interested people join in. 

It will be disaster!!! With private sale for a project that’s madly popular, it will give EASY opportunity to the whales and then people like us will be left with nothing.

And whole thing will start getting pumped and all those sort of stuff. So really no Private sale!