Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Where can I get the latest economic data about Europe and USA?

tprhzm2009

Actually forex broker is also giving important news through trading platform and if you are member of marketiva, you can see it on news page on your streamster. MT4 is also provide it. the news is usually important and could affect the market trend.

Thanx for the information, friend. It is very useful for newbie like me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I also like forex factory for news and its details in chart is very useful .anyway i also dont understand news which coming into the trading platform and for this now dont see this . anyway i also use some free but very good prediction site like gainscope.com where also some news which really helpful .

There are a lot of sites out there where you can view the latest market traders in Europe and USA.

Even here in forum sites, others also know the current trends with those 2 countries. There are also monitoring sites all over the internet and hundreds of forex sites available online. Just try to browse on google/yahoo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@hyipreviewblog.

I visit the recommended website,forexfactory and what i saw there made me to memorize this site name.Hope to go there and get updates from this site about trading price.etc

@elliottt

you're correct,we can't do without our search engines.Since we can learn more and be open to other new site that offers the same advice.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

These days entire world is eyeing on US and Europe financial data because many other countries are also depending on their progress. So with any result all newspapers and business sites write about them - we really do not need to work hard to search for it, even we may get it by simply googling for a while.

US and Europe market is the biggest market mover. but In ten years I'm sure every thing will chance. US, Europe will going to follow where the China market want them to follow. If US. can't bail out Europe now and China going to bail out Europe I will see a chance of market environment.