Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

VPS to buy for hosting an e-shop with ...

Highly recommended for anyone who wants an inexpensive, easy to user hosting provider. Apart low pricing policies of Libertyvps.net offshore hosting, fastness of the servers and the service practically up 24/7/365, i would like to remark professionalism, friendly way and the fastest solving of problems/deals (2/3 minutes) from their support staff.

I like QHoster.com hosting, it has always come through with support. Their plans have become somewhat bewildering lately so you need to be a little careful with backup arrangements, but I've found their support to be excellent, their up time to be very good, and their accessibility to be total.

Have a look at VPS accounts from asvhost.com and rockhoster.com as they are proven to be the best.

I've used support numerous times, and every single time the experience has been positive, informative, and has taught me something. Uptime and speed is great, SSL is awesome, and the price is on point with everything else out there. Unsurpassed in service; which for most of us is really what matters.

• 2 weeks later...

Highly recommend Libertyvps.net to all webmasters or newbies looking for affordable and professional hosting services.

Great variety of features - 1-click scripts installer, free website builder, nice bonuses.

Helpful and professional customer support - they work 24/7 and always ready to help and solve any trouble.