Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forget NEO and EOS, China’s new favorite altcoin is WGRT

I’m sure some of you have heard of WGRT, the upcoming governance coin of WaykiChain. If not,, then do you even crypto bruh? WGRT is the new talk of the town.

Simply put, WGRT is the regulator of the WaykiChain system. It keeps the network going, keeps the stablecoin WUSD stable. It is the most important element of WaykiChain, obviously.

As a decentralized system, the WaykiChain Team wants to implement on-chain governance for its ecosystem, similar to MakerDAO’s MKR. The difference between WGRT and MKR is that MKR is not fully supported by any national government. But WGRT and WaykiChain are.

They’ve been hiding the details but a reliable source has already leaked to many Chinese outlets that WGRT and China’s digital yuan (central bank coin) will be integrated.

This reminded of that time back in early 2017 when NEO had the support of China as the “Ethereum killer, which made it skyrocket to unprecedented levels. Unfortunately, NEO failed at that but I am almost certain that the same meteoric rise will happen with WGRT. But this time, it will be more massive. It might not happen for a few months, but just to be safe I’m buying as soon as WGRT is available. It’s one of the new gems out there.

See for yourself https://www.waykichain.com

I don’t know a lot about NEO or what happened to that but 2020 is a lot different. The world is changing and China is taking right measures with moving to Crypto world, I am very much keen to see how it develops. WGRT is amongst the very first as many will follow soon by other countries!

28 minutes ago, Latham Lapard said:

I am trying to find details of the Waykichain team, can anyone tell me something about this?

Is it run by the government of China or what?

No, it's supported by the Chinese government, it's not created or run by them. The guy you are looking for is Gordon Gao, he is a genius.