Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hi, Usdproof is a scam. They are big time fraudulents. They have various plans and in each level they have two levels where people become fools. I took plan 1 in standard and plan 2 of superb and then they say if we invest in cross border plans simultaneously system get confuse and that affects their instant withdrawal function. Then they ask us to invest more in bigger plans which will automatically retain the function of instant withdrawal. I invested total 430$ in two cross border plans and they did not allow me to withdraw my funds and kept on asking in the mails that if I ll invest bigger plan of standard plan i ll be able to withdraw money but that never happened rather they  blocked my account. I have all the snapshots mails by them which shows their clear cut frauds. Initially in the beginning when you invest little amount they might allow you to withdraw the amount just to gain your confidence but then once you invest more they will block the account also they dnt have any instant withdrawal function. They do it manually. Please don’t fall prey of their tricks.

544FC4B6-A3F8-4977-A9C7-9E08AB59E01B.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

There are still payment proof by many monitors for USD Proof in Hyip Section.

On 5/24/2020 at 11:06 PM, Kanika said:

Hi, Usdproof is a scam. They are big time fraudulents. They have various plans and in each level they have two levels where people become fools. I took plan 1 in standard and plan 2 of superb and then they say if we invest in cross border plans simultaneously system get confuse and that affects their instant withdrawal function. Then they ask us to invest more in bigger plans which will automatically retain the function of instant withdrawal. I invested total 430$ in two cross border plans and they did not allow me to withdraw my funds and kept on asking in the mails that if I ll invest bigger plan of standard plan i ll be able to withdraw money but that never happened rather they  blocked my account. I have all the snapshots mails by them which shows their clear cut frauds. Initially in the beginning when you invest little amount they might allow you to withdraw the amount just to gain your confidence but then once you invest more they will block the account also they dnt have any instant withdrawal function. They do it manually. Please don’t fall prey of their tricks.

544FC4B6-A3F8-4977-A9C7-9E08AB59E01B.jpeg

Do post this screenshot in HYIP section.