Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hotforex - Hotforex.com

boltushkin

HotForex starts 2021 with more global recognition!

Global.jpg

Dear Client,

We are thrilled to announce that we have received two new titles from the Global Forex Awards, “Most Trusted Forex Broker – Global” and “Best Forex Educational Resources – Global”, in recognition of our exceptional commitment to helping you feel secure, supported, valued and confident at every step of your trading journey!

HotForex CEO George Koumantaris said: “These new awards are a great way to start the new year.  We are thrilled to be recognized once again and remain committed to finding new and exciting ways to enhance our clients’ trading experience.”

With over 2.5 million live accounts opened and 45+ international awards, we are proud to be a trusted broker of choice around the world – and we thank you for your support!

Kind regards,

The HotForex Team

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What do you think about their demo contest? I see really huge gains like 10000% are they legit? Basically how do traders who participate to this contest earn those massive returns? Any ideas? 

Btw, got 15th place in the demo contest held last month, expect to improve my results in March.

HotForex and your trading skills take you to Paris!

ROAD-TO-PARI-HOTFOREX-TRADING-CONTEST.jp

Dear Client,

Our new trading contest is giving YOU the chance to be the BIG LUCKY WINNER of an exclusive once-in-a-lifetime Paris Saint-Germain experience which includes:

Attend a training session of your favourite PSG players
Two matchday VIP seats to experience the thrill of the game like never before
Two stadium tour tickets to discover the mythical Parisian arena from the inside
Flight tickets & paid accommodation

Generous CASH PRIZES for the next 2nd-5th top traders
&
$500 cash prize to the trader who shows the greatest improvement every week

Visit the Road to Paris contest website here

The contest will run for the period of 08 March until 16 April 2021.

Good luck,
The HotForex Team

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HotForex extends partnership with Paris Saint-Germain.

PSG-Partnership-new-sponsorship-page-you

Dear Client,

We are thrilled to announce the renewal of our partnership with Paris Saint-Germain for the 2021/22 season!

With the renewal of our partnership there are many new and exciting initiatives to come, including unique online and offline experiences, exclusive contests and further education on the shared values between online trading and football.    

“We are excited to continue our partnership with Paris Saint-Germain, a club with a great legacy and global fan base. Although in different fields, we operate under the same values, principles and ethics. We are certain that this partnership extension will make us push the limits even further this coming year, bringing new and exciting initiatives to our clients and football fans around the globe!”

LEARN MORE

Warm Regards, 
The HotForex team

HotForex welcomes all 2021-22 arrivals of Official Partner Paris Saint-Germain.

Messi.jpg

Dear Client,

We are excited to welcome Lionel Messi and all the club’s new arrivals including Georginio Wijnaldum, Achraf Hakimi, Sergio Ramos and Gianluigi Donnarumma and wish them the best of luck throughout the season.   
In many ways, Paris Saint-Germain were by far the big winners of the summer transfer window, having realized the ultimate dream team. The French club managed to build an incredibly talented squad with several high-profile players ready to line up for another successful season.
Acting as the French football club’s Official Online Trading Partner for a second consecutive season, we will continue engaging our clients and football fans with new activities and educating them about the shared values of online trading and football.    

Visit the HotForex website today to find out more about the partnership renewal.  

Warm Regards, 
The HotForex team

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I try to explain to traders that too much leverage is too risky, and I have to say both brokers have their separate niches but oever all its not a broker competition, its a traders vs the market, and as long as the broker is sufficient in the services they offer then they are good, I do trade with hotforex and i find them satisfactory and do wish you the best of luck with nay broker

On 10/30/2021 at 10:51 PM, Ben Thompson said:

From my point of view FreshForex is much better than HotForex since they are offering very low facilities for their customer where FreshForex is offering all the latest facilities like 1:2000 ratio leverage and up to 300% deposit bonuses.

Interesting! From I know, leverage and deposit bonus are not always a thing to consider a broker's advantage than others. 

Moreover the bonuses are always associated with certain terms and conditions so better read the terms before availing such bonuses. Those who know how to trading art can actually make money with their own money rather than availing other leveraged stuff which can be removed in some cases without prior notice resulting in a losing trade.

• 2 weeks later...