Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hotforex - Hotforex.com

boltushkin

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2020 at 12:38 PM, jamante said:

an easy 9/10. im leaving 1 point out for future updates. but they are legit 100%

What do you think about their demo contest? I see really huge gains like 10000% are they legit? Basically how do traders who participate to this contest earn those massive returns? Any ideas? 

Btw, got 10th place in last demo contest got some money from them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 2:35 AM, Aloys said:

Ive heard of hotforex and I think its very good. Some of my friends have used this without no problem. I'll probably give it an 8/10 mainly because the prices are high but its very good to use

What prices do you mean? Maybe spreads? Well it depends on trading session and liquidity it is better to compare average intraday spreads but it is hard to do manually.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 1:06 AM, boltushkin said:

What do you think about their demo contest? I see really huge gains like 10000% are they legit? Basically how do traders who participate to this contest earn those massive returns? Any ideas? 

Btw, got 10th place in last demo contest got some money from them.

I cant say much about contests, i think its good, but i dont focus on them much, i try to keep my trading as simple as possible focusing on what works. but they do have very good contests, i think the 10 yrs anniv promo is going on. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 12:09 PM, jamante said:

I cant say much about contests, i think its good, but i dont focus on them much, i try to keep my trading as simple as possible focusing on what works. but they do have very good contests, i think the 10 yrs anniv promo is going on. 

Yeah I also don't like tests generally but their demo-to-real contest had me :D. I'm fond of competition with decent rewards. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/8/2020 at 10:50 AM, boltushkin said:

Nice do you still trade with this broker? how is your progress so far? 

tbh there is not much to complaint about, trading is going good, though got side tracked lately due to everything thats been going on, but its good to have a couple of extra pips to spare in these dire times. speaking of hotforex nothing out of the ordinary, like they do continue to do really good and i have been trading with them for years. 

On 10/9/2020 at 2:04 PM, jamante said:

tbh there is not much to complaint about, trading is going good, though got side tracked lately due to everything thats been going on, but its good to have a couple of extra pips to spare in these dire times. speaking of hotforex nothing out of the ordinary, like they do continue to do really good and i have been trading with them for years. 

Yeah, stable source of income independent from economic shocks is praiseworthy achievement. Doubt you could replicate this with some other brokers which tend to pull the rug when something goes south. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, jamante said:

5% for forex rating upon transfer, good lord, thats a lot, im already suffering from the 4% rate lol. but over all withdrawals never failed with hf anyway

That's why I'm turning to crypto and webmoney options to withdraw profit. Cheaper and less hassle, really weird changes on Skrill 

• 3 weeks later...