Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What's your experience in forex?

tprhzm2009

when we are getting loss more than what we expected i.e. trade is going against what we thought of

Better close the trade earliest - whenever i try to keep trade and hope it will reverse in positive direction my loss increases.

yes that will always happen,if we find the fact that we made trade at wrong time or direction we should get out soon because most of the time it won't return to our interested direction till we get big loss.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes that will always happen,if we find the fact that we made trade at wrong time or direction we should get out soon because most of the time it won't return to our interested direction till we get big loss.

therefore indicators provided by them to assist us in determining the correct direction of market movement. maybe it only applies to long-term traders who not ussed many indicator

But if this indicators do work for all,why then do people always complain of losing their money?Some even quite after some times of trying out forex.I don't have any experience yet,but surely am going to experience it.

surely because thaey cant maintain the indicator properly, and dont know the best strategy, so many of them still compain even tough the indicator is working :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I have stopped trading for awhile because I haven't earned anything in forex, the exchange rate is pretty tricky and even if you have the tools in your hand to predict still it isn't a guarantee, so right now I am looking for long term entries, but I need to save first for atleast $100 to start again.

Almost a year now I am trading but there is no satisfied result so far. still many fault method but i am not give up and still continue to learn to get better result. many trader maybe ask why long time needed to become good trader and now I am understand because many unpredictable situation in forex. so need long time experience to get good result and become good trader.

So for my experience about forex is no more than the forums and demo account i have a planned to enter in the real account sooner, but before that i have to learn some basic skill which were essential in that field. But i have seen forex is a good field which can give you good profit if you have the ability to handle it well.

@andry777 yes forex is never gambling but its true anyone can trade forex without any proper knowledge if he think and want to play as a gambling when there is 100% risk involved to loss all. anyway its real business and lots of education need to become successful trader.

• 3 weeks later...