Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What's your experience in forex?

tprhzm2009

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really agree with that. besides paying attention to what are the advantages we can get, do not forget to pay attention to the regulation used by traders for security and comfortable trading that we do in the real account.

With us want to be able to trade well and true and profitable it, trader to continue in the level of good trading ability, because forex business that is one business that very big risk, jagi continue to learn to run with desire to we get its profit consistently

I really agree with that. training and learning that it will be very needed in forex, which is why traders should be able to maximize more in utilizing the demo account with the best possible in order to make the trading ability that we have become more leverage.

For training and learning it is one way that must be run, because with every we are learning and practicing then we can traders with better and more profitable, because we understand we can manage the trading profitable. Forex business is actually not an instant business, but it takes a process where to continue to increase the ability to trade in order to facilitate his trading to gain profits

that's right, I really agree. because training and learning is the simplest way that traders can do to get better and more maximally in improving existing trading skills and can survive well when running it in real accounts.

For training and learning that one way to be run, every existence of learning we will certainly make this trading will be run. Currently I also always routinely in the level of trading capabilities such as in demo accounts and demo contest instaforex where with the desire to succeed in this forex business by bringing a successful profit

In forex market I have learnt one very important fact that every moment is important and each trade is unique. If you want to compare two trades I think you will find very few similarities between them. So here learning and proper understanding of forex trading is a must. And a good analytical ability and a proper skills on financial market tools and techniques like risk management, money management, etc. can help you utmost.

• 3 weeks later...

trading plan is good and true it will be needed by traders, it is necessary for traders to be better and can be more leverage in improving existing trading skills to be better and can be more leverage than ever.

Falls in a forex business is where the business is very big risk, so traders try to always continue in the run stage stages in learning regularly so that we can better understand the management of better trading. It takes the process by which a trader can become successful in the forex trading business

very well, besides that trader must sbai to generate profit consistently in forex, it is necessary for trader can for better in making the existing trading capability to be better and improve the comfort when trading.

In making profits in the forex business is not an instant thing for us to run, but with a reminder of the risks that exist in this forex business is very large, so traders try to learn on the run in order to better understand again the management of trading is better and able to facilitate the benefits gained

• 1 month later...

I am just a new forex trader, I have know little about forex. As far as I know, if you want to be a good trader , you have to learn the basic knowledge about forex, it is also very important that you have to get guide from others who are professional traders. I think we can also learn something from other people, so your experience is very important for us to improve ourself. Thanks in advance.

It's very difficult and long way to becoming from a newbie to pro trader. Yes, you're right, learning is very neccesary. And you will learn smth new everyday in trading. Also don't forget about demo-accounts to interpite your knowledges to practice. And of course you have to ba patient :)

In our run forex trading it will be better we have to be routine in learning, forex business is not an instant business, but the risks are very big that exist, so we must routinely to always be in the level of better trading skills so that we can better understand to which is true for its forex trading performance. It takes a process where we want to succeed in running the forex business

I became trading in 2014 and dropped it several times. In most cases, I lost my deposit due to my own illiteracy or rash bets. And very often brokers did not allow me to withdraw funds. Now, while i'm trading at Amarkets and having a fairly impressive baggage of knowledge and experience, I can earn good money in this area.

Forex requires maximum knowledge, more experience, with reminders of the greatest risk that exists, continue to improve the ability of a better trading so that we can run this forex trading by being able to profit obtained easily with instaforex when plunging in real trading

• 2 months later...

I have a mix experience regarding forex market. I have learnt that forex is a very complicated and volatile place. I also learnt that forex can change your life whether for worse or for better. But i knew the risks involved in it before entering this world.

• 2 months later...

I have a mix experience regarding forex market. I have learnt that forex is a very complicated and volatile place. I also learnt that forex can change your life whether for worse or for better. But i knew the risks involved in it before entering this world.

You are a realistic person who accepts things the way they are and does not imagine or try to force themselves in to harboring the wrong idea.