Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Affordable OpenVZ VPS hosting services ?

I would like to get web hosting. Linux: 60 gbs of HD, 2000 gbs of bandwidth

Do you know anything about Hostnamaste.com and Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting services ?
Their web hosting & domain registration services?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

I have had a great experience with Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS hosting provider. They have even taken my feedback and implemented the change in communications I suggested in just under a month. I have had zero issues with uptime and performance, and I feel like I'm getting the better end of the deal.

Use VPS accounts from panamaserver.com and hosting.uk as they are supposed to be the best.

Awesome service, can't be faulted. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with. High quality service I've not experienced elsewhere. 110% highly recommended.

My site is a personal blog - not at all mission critical. It's a self-installed WordPress platform, which comes with plenty of niggles on other services: missing PHP modules, misplaced CGI folders, draconic file size limits and some file format blocked altogether. On Hostnamaste web host, it was a breeze.

This web host offers excellent tech support. Recommend their OpenVZ VPS hosting solutions.

I must say that Hostnamaste.com quality of the services is ok. I currently have joomla with my site and they do notify me when there's an security problem with joomla and warn me for the upgrade, which is nice. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.  Personally I like their Cheap Linux VPS deals.