Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Otofischer.trade

trusthyips

Website Name:- Otofischer.trade ( PAYING.... PAYING....PAYING)

728x90.gif

📌️Our deposit : $100 Perfectmoney.

>>>>>>>>JOIN LINK<<<<<<<

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
💸Minimum Invest: $25.

Maximum Invest: No Limited.

💸Withdraw: INSTANT.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
☑️?nvestment plαns | --------

➤ 3% daily for 60 Business days,
   4% daily for 45 Business days, 
   6% daily for 30 Business days,
   9% daily for 20 Business days.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
👥Referral System: 5% - 2%.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

📌Payment Accept------

═➤Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Payeer, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum, Litecoin.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
📌Tєlєgrαm group : https://t.me/trusthyipsadmin
📌Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/Trusthyips786
📌Twitter: https://twitter.com/trusthyips
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

FAQ:-

What are the company's activities?
Oto Fischer Trader LTD operates in the Futures Market, mainly in day trading operations.

Do you have a license for financial instrument operations?
We are a company with Registration Number 12018859, incorporated on May 28, 2019 with headquarters in London (United Kingdom). Our physical and tax address: 78, Margaret Street, Fitzrovia, London, W1W 8SZ. Check authenticity on the official website https://www.gov.uk/.

Do you have a license for financial instrument operations?
Yes. We are a company authorized to work with financial assets.

Who are the company's traders?
The company has only one main trader: Oto Christian Fischer. Oto is a trader with over 11 years of experience in the Financial Market with a focus on index day trade operations on the main world stock exchanges.

What are the investment offers?
We offer 4 types of investment offers. You can check it out by visiting Investments.

How does the company manage to pay its investors?
The company pays its investors through day trading operations carried out from Monday to Friday.

Are there days when operations are negative?
Yes. This is normal to happen. However, days of losses represent less than 10% of the time. Most of the times our operations are profitable due to the method of operation adopted (scalping).

What happens to investors when operations are negative?
Nothing. We do not pass on any losses to our investors. Every time we have a positive day in operations, we reserve a portion of the profits for our Reserve Fund. This fund serves to cover the days when there are losses. In this way, members will always have their income guaranteed.

What is the Reserve Fund?
Our Reserve Fund is intended to cover days of loss in operations.

Which days generate income?
Our earnings are paid in accordance with our operations on business days. That is, from Monday to Friday. We do not pay income on weekends.

How can I track daily trades?
You can follow it on the Reports link and also on our Telegram channel and other social media.

MY STORY:---

A little about myself
and about Oto Fischer Trade LTD

Nice to meet you, my name is Oto Christian Fischer and I've been a full-time CFDs (Contract for difference) trader since 2009, after losing my job as a Risk Analyst at a Forex Broker, with the great crisis of 2008.
Oto Fischer Trader LTD is a company registered in London (UK), authorized (see our certifications) to operate with financial instruments.
Oto Fischer is an investment project in CFDs that allows anyone without any knowledge in the Futures Market (Indices, Shares, Commodities, Metals, Energies) to invest in a solid, safe and transparent project, without the need to carry Read more.......

>>>>>>>>JOIN LINK<<<<<<<