Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Budget Cloud Hosting

I guess plans from QHoster.com and HostRound.com are worth trying.

Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!

• 3 weeks later...

Basically, cloud is a big platform and according to me, one cannot sell the cloud services in an ultra-cheap manner. There’s a strong reason behind the same is, the cloud platform offers “Pay per use” resources facility. So if your requirement is less then you’ll have to pay less(as per you use) and vice-versa.

There are various hosting providers out there in the market which provides several web hosting services such as shared hosting, VPS hosting, reseller hosting, dedicated hosting, WordPress hosting, cloud hosting, etc. at an affordable price point.

As mentioned in the question if you’re looking for the ultra cheap cloud hosting then I would personally recommend choosing Apps4Rent hosting company. As the company provides all the mentioned features and services at an affordable price.

• 1 month later...

The best cloud provider will not be ultra-cheap in their hosting service. The benefits of cloud hosting are vast and there are many providers that offer good quality services. You should never keep the price as your only consideration when looking for a cloud hosting provider. You may have to sacrifice on the quality of services and adjust with poor network connections.