Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I have to say this!

If you want your money stolen by these crooks then by all means sign up with them. I am a Canadian and I had an account with them for a number of years. I did not know that they had stopped allowing Canadians to trade with them anymore as I had not been trading with them for some time. They had sent me an email copy of email here below... I sent them $100 but seeing how I am a Canadian I could not trade as it would not allow me to put in a trade on the meta trader. I contacted them and they told me Canadians were no longer allow to trade with them so I asked for my money back and they refused. My question is why did they ask a Canadian to deposit money to trade when Canadians are not allowed to trade with FXTM?? Then I ask for my money back they reject the withdrawal. Their big excuse for not giving my money back is that.... These guys are plain and simple a Rip Off ... Stay away or you will lose your money as it seems any excuse will do for these crooks to take your money.

Thank you for submitting your request to us.
Unfortunately we have been unable to process this transaction for you for the following reason:
The requested withdrawal amount does not cover the 3% fee for the no trading activity.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/20/2020 at 5:15 PM, pipdmt said:

I contacted them and they told me Canadians were no longer allow to trade with them so I asked for my money back and they refused.

Hello! Kindly send us an email to social@fxtm.com with your MyFXTM number and all the information regarding the aforementioned situation. We will be glad to check everything and provide you with a detailed response.

On 4/28/2020 at 2:03 PM, Kataxe said:

Unfortunately, there are some. That is why we must choose carefully

that's why traders should be able to choose a broker well, traders can pay attention to the regulations used by brokers. Tickmill gives traders the maximum safety and comfort of trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Broker scams are increasing drastically as people are unaware of broker service, their true review, background and many more thing to be concerned. So i think before selecting any broker you must research about if and feel free to contact their customer service for your doubts.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
16 hours ago, Vaabum said:

You have the right to say, and you may well use it. So thanks!

Hello everyone. All feedback is taken very seriously since it goes a long way to help improve our processes and customer service in general. Please note that we are regulated by various jurisdictions and take the safety and security of our clients' funds and identity very seriously. We have more than 10 years of experience and over 4 million clients and have gained a strong reputation of being a trustworthy and transparent broker. We do our best to address any and all issues our clients face. Since we follow strict regulations when it comes to payment processing, we always do our best to facilitate all our clients' requests. If there are further issues, you can always get in touch with us directly and we will do our best to solve it for you.

On 8/25/2022 at 11:09 AM, ForexTime said:

Hello everyone. All feedback is taken very seriously since it goes a long way to help improve our processes and customer service in general. Please note that we are regulated by various jurisdictions and take the safety and security of our clients' funds and identity very seriously. We have more than 10 years of experience and over 4 million clients and have gained a strong reputation of being a trustworthy and transparent broker. We do our best to address any and all issues our clients face. Since we follow strict regulations when it comes to payment processing, we always do our best to facilitate all our clients' requests. If there are further issues, you can always get in touch with us directly and we will do our best to solve it for you.

Agree with you completely! This is true!