Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Please help, I Can't withdraw my funds

I deposited funds into my trading account with FXTM. My account ID is 62133655. I made two deposits using Skrill. When I try to withdraw now, it says I cannot withdraw. I need to make a deposit first using Skrill. This is totally unacceptable! I want my money!

I have never had such a terrible experience with a broker. Don't use FXTM if still want your money

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/20/2020 at 5:13 PM, pipdmt said:

I deposited funds into my trading account with FXTM. My account ID is 62133655. I made two deposits using Skrill. When I try to withdraw now, it says I cannot withdraw. I need to make a deposit first using Skrill. This is totally unacceptable! I want my money!

I have never had such a terrible experience with a broker. Don't use FXTM if still want your money

Hello! We do not have any issues with withdrawals in our Company. Kindly send us a screenshot of the error that you see when trying to make a withdrawal via Skrill to social@fxtm.com. We will look into your case and provide you with a detailed answer on the situation.

2 hours ago, ForexTime said:

Hello! We do not have any issues with withdrawals in our Company. Kindly send us a screenshot of the error that you see when trying to make a withdrawal via Skrill to social@fxtm.com. We will look into your case and provide you with a detailed answer on the situation.

Nice to see your willingness to get the issue resolved.

On 4/20/2020 at 7:43 PM, pipdmt said:

@pipdmt - Do reply and get the issue resolved.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...