Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

One of my trusted broker

maspluto

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My trusted broker is FP Markets. I've been trading with them for close to a year with their raw ECN account. The spreads are good, averaging 0.1 pips.

There are no issues like spreads widening or servers freezing; even the withdrawals are smooth without any delays.

• 4 months later...

In my opinion, I find FP Markets a reliable trusted broker. They have been active since 2005 and are regulated by major providers like ASIC and CYSEC. 

Customer support is also quick in responding to issues and I did not face any major issues with spread widening or during the deposit/withdrawal process.

• 2 weeks later...

My trusted broker is FP Markets because they have regulation from higher entities such as ASIC, CYSEC, and also an offshore licence with St.Vincent.

I have been trading with it for a year and so far no major issues have occurred and the customer service is quick in reposing or solving client queries.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

My current broker is FP Markets, whom I consider to be reliable. It has been operating for almost 15 years and is governed by ASIC and CYSEC.

I've been trading with them for seven months, and during that time I haven't experienced any problems like spread widening or server freezing.

There are thousands broker in the forex world, choosing the broker for newbie maybe face a problem how to decided, they need parameter to join new company, reading reviews, regulated broker, transaction fee, customer service, trading platform, account type, minimum deposi, etc. I uses FXOpen broker already more than 9 years and so far still comfortable with this company 

• 5 months later...

I regard FP Markets as the most dependable and lucrative broker. I've been working with this firm for quite some time, and I'm really satisfied with the outcomes.

The spreads are tighter, averaging around 0.1–0.3 pips for most parts of the day, and the execution speed is faster at 26 ms.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/8/2023 at 11:44 AM, Namu said:

Broker selection should be carefully considered, as brokers serve as a bridge for traders to engage in forex trading. Therefore, I chose FreshForex as my broker, allowing me to trade comfortably and securely.

I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers :)