Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

One of my trusted broker

maspluto

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I scalp with FP Markets an ASIC regulated broker : the spreads and commission are lower when compared to other similar brokers.

Their customer support is one of the best that I've dealt with, I usually use their Live chat in their website, as they are swift in responding and helps to solve the issue directly rather than asking us to send emails and stuff.

In terms of broker in forex market I had some trust issues, as I haven’t find single broker in this market without any flaw. Currently I am trading with Eurotrader. This is my 5th broker since 2017 and luckily this one turns out to be right one. I am trading with them since mid-2018. They are quite well with good reputation. I trade with their swap free account .

My reliable broker is FP Markets, active for a decade and its regulated by ASIC so there is no manipulation and they adhere to strict capital requirements.

I prefer trading with their Raw ecn account because of tight spreads and their quick responding customer support members.

On 12/10/2020 at 9:20 PM, DonConcesso said:

Can anyone recommend a reliable broker offering competitive spreads? Preferably Regulated ECN/STP brokers?

I read reviews about ICM, FP Markets and GlobalPrime not sure which broker is better of these? Any feedback on these brokers?

Hi DonConcesso, I recommend trading with FP Markets Raw (ecn) account because when compared to ICM and GlobalPrime the spreads in FP Markets are lower, and there are no issues like spreads widening even during high volatile market movements.

• 1 month later...