All Pips

One of my trusted broker

maspluto

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/20/2021 at 12:18 AM, Vaabum said:

So far, I fully trust the broker from the ExpertOption company. I have been working with this company for quite some time, and so far the results are quite satisfactory to me.

of course a trader must really understand the way and also its performance so that trading understands, especially in terms of management and control, a trader is obliged to take advantage of all management to succeed and master all management at the Freshforex broker

My trusted broker is FP Markets. I choose them because of their regulations from ASIC and CYSEC, and I've been trading with them for over six months without any major issues.

The withdrawals have always been on time, as mentioned, and no issues like serving freezing or spreads widening.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2021 at 9:12 AM, uncle gober said:

Existing businesses must be able to run well, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill and have the opportunity to become a trader of the month.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :)
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

• 2 months later...
On 3/31/2021 at 5:33 PM, Kennith.Ric said:

I'm looking for a broker to start trading live. Any recommendations on a trustable broker since I'm a beginner?

I don't feel comfortable making any specific recommendations, but I would suggest googling popular brokers and check out some of them - whether they are properly regulated, reputable, and don't have a history of scamming people.

• 3 weeks later...