Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is FP Market a True ECN Broker ?

2 hours ago, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :)
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/10/2021 at 10:57 PM, Vaabum said:

For work, I have been using a broker from the ExpertOption company for a long time, and so far this option seems to me to be excellent even without licenses and other things.

We can start learning about the Forex market trends and how it will work using the Demo Trading accounts of the FXOpen :D

Yes, they are regulated by ASIC and CYSEC with an offshore licence with St. Vincent and their raw ECN account has a minimum opening balance of $100 AUD.

I trade with their raw ECN account. The spreads average 0.0 pips for most parts of the day, and they are consistent even during volatile market news movements.

• 5 months later...

I started trading with FP Markets with their Raw ECN account. The experience has been good so far. The spreads are lower starting from 0.0pip and commission costs are lower as well.

They have a maximum leverage of as high as 500:1.  I have been trading for nearly a year now and I have not had any issues like server freezing or spread widening.