Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FINTEQ - finteq.biz

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

finteq.biz.jpg

Started: Thursday, 09 april 2020
Payouts: Instant (In case of errors, the request will be processed manually within 24 hours)
Ref-offer 5% - 2% - 1%

Technical details (information from ISP and HyipLogs resources):

• Domain: TLD Registrar Solutions Ltd., 2020-03-04 - 2021-03-04 (registered for  1 year)
  • SSL: Let's Encrypt Authority X3 Let's Encrypt, valid: 09 Apr 2020 - 08 Jul 2020
  • Hosting: Ovh Sas
  • IP-address: 145.239.165.54 (live sites on IP: 1)
  • Script: Gold Coders - licensed
  • Originality: design: 114  |  template: 7

Description:

Finteq.biz is the Morden trust management system provides built-in trend indicator that automates the manages and diversifies the portfolio against the live markets. Finteq.biz is laser-focused on client satisfaction and bitcoin adoption in real-time. The applied volume allocated to different predefined exchanges and start instant trading based on the selected method of trade style and generates the profit 24*7 even world is asleep. The investment packages works like - allocated sum will trigger and execute the trade as the bot detects any profit booking opportunity. Once indicators are hit, the trade becomes active instantly and start working and adjusting margin according to the live rates. We invite for cooperation all those who, like us, are sure that crypto-currency is the money of future in the present. We do not speak baselessly of untold riches as in this sphere everything depends only on you: your investments are converted into productive capacity traded by our company. The more you invest, the higher productive capacity is, which means the more crypto-currency will be mined by this capacity for the same time period.

Accepts: 
Bitcoin, Ethereum

Investment plans:

• $15 - $1800: 3% (0.13% hourly) daily for 25 days (early principal back fee 60%)
  • $1801 - $7300: 5% (0.21% hourly) daily for 25 days (early principal back fee 50%)
  • $7301 - $73000: 7% (0.29% hourly) daily for 25 days (early principal back fee 40%)
  • $730 - $7300: 107% after 10 days

Telegram: https://t.me/finteq_group
Telegram: https://t.me/rodway_simon
Company Documents: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/12324477

Our investment:

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!