Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Importance of experience in forex trading

Upoctin

Experience in the Forex market is very important, and knowledge can work in this market, so I do not have enough knowledge and knowledge in the market, because the Forex market requires practical experience, do not think that you can start working in this market only if you have there is the knowledge necessary to work in this market for this purpose.

Experience is very important in any work and that in particular if is trading. I love doing so through Forex, where it’s super helpful with FreshForex broker. It’s one of the best there is with low spreads, fast execution of trades and my favourite 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, it’s just picture perfect.

Hi,

Yes,  it's right that, experience is very important in forex market, but one thing is no one is experienced at the beginning - one gains experience at work. So, if you really want to do forex trading first you need to know forex knowledge and technique. Then you invest some little amount, and slowly you have to experience in forex trading. So, first thing is just start.

Thank you..

Having experience is very important but gaining the experience is the difficult task. There are a lot of things that have to be done first before  this is achieved. This is specifically for the newbies. You have to understand that it takes time. This time if not taken seriously can lead to very big mistakes. You cannot just gain experience in a single month after you join forex. There are a lot of things that you need to learn first in forex before you can begin training in your demo account. There are so many basic things and extra information that if not considered may greatly affect a persons trade. Time and commitment is all it takes to achieve this and it therefore means that you have to be commited to forex trading. Knowledge is power and it is what will make you be able to acquire that experience that you need. Try to spend as much time in the demo account as possible. It is a very good training ground to gain all the experience you need. 

That is very good idea . When I first joined forex it looked easy untill my eyes were opened then I found out just how complex it really is. I spent some time learning but I never got the hang of it. my trades were also unsuccessful for some period and I kept on losing over and over again, It took some time for me to realsie that I was using the woring approach in forex trading. Newbies usuall think that in a short time thay can master forex trading whuch is just not the same. It is a timely process and unless you are willing to sacrifice then you will never gain enough experience to become a skilled trader. The experience does not just come from the trades you make but also from the knowledge you acquire. You have to sit infornt of your computer for hours and houres which may be very stressful. This does not necessarily have to be true. It also depends on how fast you areable to learn. It does not come easy and most people never make it far. You just have to believe in yourself.

• 1 month later...

Experience in the Forex market is very important, and knowledge can work in this market, so I do not have enough knowledge and knowledge in the market, because the Forex market requires practical experience, do not think that you can start working in this market only if you have there is the knowledge necessary to work in this market for this purpose, you can work in a demo account provides you with very good equipment, we can easily understand the market and work hard and improve demo account training you have good conditions, therefore you do not need to invest money in real investment, you can open your own business, using a variety of indicators and to improve the quality of education, working in practice

Learning FX trading is fascinating and exciting in theory, but it can be a different experience when you enter the trading arena. I have seen extreme ups and downs in my investments as I have been trading for the last few years. It isn't easy to generate consistent returns on trading, and only a few percentages of traders start making some meaningful returns after getting years of experience.

Forex trading is not an easy way to earn money. A trader's success depends on a market analysis but not a luck-trading. If you manage, you can find a way to enter the market where you can get maximums in a small amount of time. However, pro traders earn 1 to 2% of profits in one trade and 5-10% in the month.

• 2 months later...

As we know experience is very important factor in forex trading and also we can say that experience is the key of success. A person can attain experience through proper learning as well as practicing with demo account. Without experience a person can not sustain in Forex market in long run because Forex generally depends on trader knowledge and experience. Forex trading is a risky business and we can't survive without experience and learning ,when we trade without experience and skill then we can lose our investment experience is very important if you want to become a successful trader.