Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MINEXOR - minexor.com

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

minexor.com.jpg

Started: Saturday, 04 april 2020
Payouts: Instant 
Ref-offer 3 Level referral system (5% - 3% - 1%)

Technical details (information from ISP and HyipLogs resources):

• Domain: NameCheap, Inc.,    2020-03-31 - 2021-03-31 (registered for  1 year)
  • SSL: CloudFlare Inc ECC CA-2 valid from 02 Apr, 2020 to 09 Oct, 2020 - CloudFlare, Inc.
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
  • IP-address: 104.31.75.230 (United States / Ashburn) IP not used in other projects
  • Script: undefined
  • Originality: design: 0  |  template: 0
  • Simillar text HYIPs:  0
  • Simillar design HYIPs:  0

Description:

Purchase a miner to get 5% daily for 30 days, or until you decide to resell your miner on the user market to get an early ROI. You can resell your miner at a cheaper price than the new miners to get your money back earlier. You can also choose to purchase used miners from the market. Find the best deal to get a better ROI. You can resell new or used packages whenever you want for a 15% fee over the price you choose to sell for.

Accepts: 
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash

Investment plans:

• $5 - $99999: 5% daily for 30 days. the user can sell or buy from another user the remaining days of a plan, on the open user market.

Telegram: https://t.me/minexor

Our investment:

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!

Now project accepting Perfect Money!

We are happy to announce that now we are accepting Perfect Money! Many users have requested this feature so we at minexor.com worked hard to push it before the weekend. Hope our users enjoy it!  If you find any bugs, please, report to contact@minexor.com we have tested it very hard, but there might still be a few things to fix!

photo-2020-04-24-21-03-27.jpg