Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

📢[ANN]🌟 Goldario - Your Share in the World's Digital Economy 🚀

0VatlZG.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

ABOUT GOLDARIO :

Goldario is the world’s first platform that strives to revolutionize the eco-cycle of mining of precious metals (gold), stones (emeralds), jewellery manufacturing and retail business. This financial instrument is a digitized share in gold and emerald mines and in-house jewellery production for the world market.

H5zCzfV.png

Our Vision :

We envision to revolutionize the entire eco-cyle of the jewellery industry by utilizing emerging technologies i.e. blockchain, cryptography, smart contracts, AI and Fintech. We aim to create an ecosystem whereby we make it easy for individuals—whether typical consumers or institutional investors— to invest in businesses which are backed by the complete ecosystem of precious metals, stones and jewellery manufacturing & retail business, while also taking care of security, auditability and liquidity.

Our Mission :

Goldario aims to be the world’s leading platform of choice for consumers and businesses dealing in the jewellery industry. It strives to allow users to obtain and have entitlement over physical mines, jewellery production factories and jewellery retail businesses from across the world, and in doing so, create potential underlying assets backing to Goldario (GLD) Token.

kF4QARc.png

:: Liquidity and Accessibility-

With trustful exchange of digital assets, Goldario provide users with the opportunity to easily liquidate, access and exchange precious commodities i.e. precious metals and stones through GLD Token, which is exchangeable in a crypto trading exchange and can also be used for peer to peer exchange of value. Built as an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain, GLD Token can easily be moved or traded anywhere in the world, 24/7.

:: Lower Investment Limits-

Unlike traditional startups or early-stage companies, where entry for a person with low investment is almost impossible, Goldario through tokenization of commodities and its business models offers lower investment minimums.

::Trusted and Regulated-

Goldario is regulated by the Estonia Financial Supervision Authority (EFSA) and its parent company i.e. ESC Management AS is a publicly listed company in Estonia.

::Potential Underlying Business:

Goldario deals in a potential business having expected market valuation of over 480 USD Billion by next 5 years. This way, the native token i.e. GLD Token will capture revenue from the under underlying business activities, helping record growth of value

::Data transparency-

Traceability and transparency is significant when it comes to various steps involved in the precious metal supply chain. ESC Management AS keeps track of the progress of the companies in which they invest.

::Passive Income-

Get periodic dividends on holding your assets through pre-defined trustful smart contracts. All revenue and profit distribution is monitored and audited by third-party evaluators and auditors, ensuring that token holders get the best returns on their investments.

STANDOUT FEATURES :

Our History :

Goldario is a consequence of already successful businesses with established infrastructure in Brazil.To expand the operations across the globe we have devised a concrete plan and an ambitious roadmap set, which we hope to achieve with the collaboration of global investors. A summarized introduction of base businesses is as follows.

vYL6BkF.png

rE2zVkP.jpg
CK2iiC8.png
BhMUyxa.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

• 3 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.08b4d201a99e793f5379d41508bcf352.pngimage.thumb.png.f407dcdf5bfd4fc4ce352ede33c69d74.pngIn my opinion the high number of coins is not the biggest problem, because i think a lot of them are gone forever. I think a lot of coins are lost at, closed exchanges, lost wallets and such stuff. The number of these lost coins can be easy over 50 percent. So this can also be a very big influence of the current numbers. And of course the marketcap is still high at these difficult market right now. We will see what the future brings, but i will keep an eye on this coin

I like the fact that the early distribution is better than what it was cloned from.  But without a definitive plan going forward and a developer able to implement new features I don't see this going anywhere.  Provide me with a reason to invest in this coin and I will.  

• Like 1

I prefer distributing or spent in the development of the project, everything is almost perfect the pre mine is just the big issue and I guess that will be the big issue as we go on because they will just keep accumulating, more epoch more shares for the developers  

• Like 1

On 5/2/2020 at 1:26 AM, puteroitu said:

I prefer distributing or spent in the development of the project, everything is almost perfect the pre mine is just the big issue and I guess that will be the big issue as we go on because they will just keep accumulating, more epoch more shares for the developers  

thanks for your appreciation 🙏 
For any detail or query please feel free to contact us

On 5/11/2020 at 12:10 PM, rate said:

How did you solve the problem of decentralization and scalability? With ETH it's not easy. Vitalik is searching for the solution for a long time

GLD Token is decentralized and community-owned. Deployed on Ethereum Network, it ensures no central point of failures or bureaucratic manipulations.
For more detail please read our whitepaper from here : http://goldario.com/goldario-white-paper.pdf 

On 5/22/2020 at 9:43 PM, Jonthanausting said:

How can GLD revolutionize the metals industry?

On 5/22/2020 at 9:43 PM, Jonthanausting said:

How can GLD revolutionize the metals industry?

Goldario is the world’s first platform that strives to revolutionize the eco-cycle of mining of precious metals (Gold), stones (Emeralds), jewelry manufacturing and retail business.

59 minutes ago, Jonthanausting said:

How is Goldario not a scam?

it is 100% wrong Goldario is Fund raising or Ponzi scheme.
Because Goldario is backed up by real companies sir. 5 Big companies that are registered. All of them are supporting Goldario, there are 5 companies behind of Goldario platform. G44 the main company

G44 is a group of company which is you can see on our website

We have jewelry store, 1 exchange 2 gold mining 3 emeralds mining, 4 jewelry store.
Vert Vivant. – In 2019, we have launched our jewellery store, Vert Vivant. The company produces and sells high-end jewellery at retail and through direct sales. Soon our stores will be opened in two of the largest malls in the country. The project is already underway.
 All are available on our website,
https://goldario.com/our-story/index.html
Link of Licensing for each company is available in every section. All firms are registered, licensed and functional you may check registration certificates of each business from the given link.
So it is 100% real and guaranteed.

15 hours ago, BlueEyesWhiteDragod said:

I really liked your project.How can I buy GLD token?

thanks for appreciation sir! 
 -> Simply Register with us  https://office.goldario.com/register 
-> Login to your account
-> Make a deposit via Bitcoin 
-> Buy blocks
For complete detail you can visit our official website : https://goldario.com/

15 hours ago, BlueEyesWhiteDragod said:

I really liked your project.How can I buy GLD token?

thanks for appreciation sir! 
 -> Simply Register with us  https://office.goldario.com/register 
-> Login to your account
-> Make a deposit via Bitcoin 
-> Buy blocks
For complete detail you can visit our official website : https://goldario.com/