Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Okpay-Okpay.com

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used this processor and i am happy with their service . fees also not big here and great advantage here every members have to provide their document before making transaction which give us security if any hacking i think. now i am not mostly useing this processor but if many ptp and hyip support this processor than no doubt will use it.

i dont have an account yet. i will get one when more programs use the payment processor but for now,i dont see any reason why i should have one. i know that some forex sites supports this already but i dont do forex and the only PTC i know of that accepts okpay is DonkeyMails-which i am not most active.

i dont have an account yet. i will get one when more programs use the payment processor but for now,i dont see any reason why i should have one. i know that some forex sites supports this already but i dont do forex and the only PTC i know of that accepts okpay is DonkeyMails-which i am not most active.

i think you are right about that because there are no reasons to use it because most of our work is through AlertPay and Liberty Reserve also sometimes WebMoney or MoneyBokers so as you said , when i see many sites use it like the others i can use it but for now i can not because there are not any money exchangers used it in my country.

• 2 months later...

I am planning to use this one also. I just am trying to be familiar with this one. I have read that they can be used for online shops. but i am not yet familiar with what online shops they are accepted. so i find lots of online shops i would love to use this.

• 2 weeks later...

Here i have a verified account and i have to do this because of uwcfx bonus and its really good because i think no one hack our fund when all are verified there because without verification its not possible to send any fund from our okpay account.

• 3 weeks later...

as far as I know, this processor has been much popular by offering some $100 bonus with partnership of UWCFX,

even I also had to sign up for having many requests asking me to join as their referral,

somehow, I missed the offer as it ws closed before I could follow the procedure for obtaining that $100,

anyway, now good to see them popular with so many clients.

• 2 weeks later...

as far as I know, this processor has been much popular by offering some $100 bonus with partnership of UWCFX,

even I also had to sign up for having many requests asking me to join as their referral,

somehow, I missed the offer as it ws closed before I could follow the procedure for obtaining that $100,

anyway, now good to see them popular with so many clients.

If my memory is correct its already expire last january or february. Its really good to have a bonus 100 dollars okpay. Even if I can't cashout is straight away. At least I can use it to trade in forex and enhance my forex trading skills more. I hate to use fake or play forex game because the money starts more than 50,000 dollars. Just imagine. In my life time I can't own that much. How can I practice if I have that much amount. The feel is different if you use real money.

• 2 weeks later...

i already have some bucks in here and i get that from lotoftalks, it is good to have some bucks in here, the fee is lower than LR any other payment processor.

about merchant, i see some merchant already supported them and they are more like alertpay site but more friendly with fee.

i already have some bucks in here and i get that from lotoftalks, it is good to have some bucks in here, the fee is lower than LR any other payment processor.

about merchant, i see some merchant already supported them and they are more like alertpay site but more friendly with fee.

You mean Lotoftalks also have Okpay? As far as I know lotsoftalks only pays using LR, PM and AP. But I never thought they pay also using Okpay. can you post the link in which I can find Okpay as way to cashout in lotoftalks? thanks.

@budado

as far as I know, CFF has been paying to Okpay accounts,

and haven't heard of any other forum that also using this option of payments,

but it will be good that members will have one more choice to chose to their favorite payment processor.

@budado

as far as I know, CFF has been paying to Okpay accounts,

and haven't heard of any other forum that also using this option of payments,

but it will be good that members will have one more choice to chose to their favorite payment processor.

But not according to trickster he said that he got paid from lotoftalks. lols

Anyway right now all of my income from CFF. I will post my stats. To make it not as proof of payments I will post it in quote so that it will not be counted as my personal post.

8/17/2011 9:23 AM Cashfindforum Money Received Completed $2.98 USD Details 7/28/2011 9:46 AM Cashfindforum Money Received Completed $2.98 USD Details 7/25/2011 12:17 PM Cashfindforum Money Received Completed $1.89 USD Details 7/17/2011 7:25 AM Cashfindforum Money Received Completed $1.79 USD Details 6/25/2011 1:08 PM Cashfindforum Money Received Completed $2.04 USD Details

If I can find another way to earn money via okpay I will update this thread. by the way I know that theirs a forex broker that accept okpay.

• 2 weeks later...

@budado

I think you can use it for Forex trading, otherwise there is no use of it,

even to exchange to LR or other, there will be more fee will be deducted to exchange in that direction, I think so.

• 2 weeks later...

I found an exchanger that is willing to exchange my okpay to AP for a 5% fee. For me that is good enough rate. But I still don't do it. I'm afraid that I will loss my okpay instead of earning it. And since I don't also like AP. So I will still hold my okpay for a while. I'm also thinking to get verified so that I can cashout straight to my bank. But that's another option.

• 1 month later...

Date: 26 Oct 2011 19:07:41 +0100

Subject: OKPAY - Direct Credit Card payments starts now!

direct-cc-payments-mail.jpg

Added flexibility should be appreciated by buyers and sellers alike:

Direct card payments allows Merchants to collect debit/credit card payments without requiring their customers to open an OKPAY account thus eliminating the complications while making a payment, Merchants and Buyers face.

OKPAY was set up to enable companies and websites to add a secure and trusted payment system to their business. At the same time, users will have a universal and the most conventional way of paying for products and services online - using debit/credit cards. Level 3 Merchants can enable direct credit card processing option in the Wallet "Payment Preferences" right away. While introducing direct card payments OKPAY is still offering linked card processing which is a 99% fraud-free secure payment option.

The new system is the best of both worlds; it allows Merchants to accept card payments from verified OKPAY customers as well as process direct debit/credit card payments from guests which will most likely prefer to open an OKPAY account if they become preferred customers.

OKPAY is a truly flexible payment solution designed to fit everyone

Okpay is picking up. Its wonderful that this processor is picking up. I wonder why the likes of PM does not get popular and even HD. But okpay is getting popular. I think one of this day okpay will be more popular than AP in hyip business. But that remain to be seen.

@budado: it looks a like i see your posts before and somewhere LOL, i know that CFF paid through Okpay and LOT also but now the payment processor is not available anymore, but it is good that they are picking up and now in some online bussiness field

Really, Okpay is now getting popular? Though I haven't seen much any programs that actually transact through this payment processor except for CFF forum.

If you are active in gambling, in forex trading and even in ptc you will notice that right now they accept Okpay processor. Right now I'm starting to funds my okpay to that purposes. But if I have a choice I prefer to cashout using AP, LR and PP. Because if I cashout using okpay I pay 5% fee just to exchange it to AP. and more than 10% if I want to transfer to LR and PP.

If you are active in gambling, in forex trading and even in ptc you will notice that right now they accept Okpay processor. Right now I'm starting to funds my okpay to that purposes. But if I have a choice I prefer to cashout using AP, LR and PP. Because if I cashout using okpay I pay 5% fee just to exchange it to AP. and more than 10% if I want to transfer to LR and PP.

I have okpay account and I only use it once when I tried to request payment from LOT forum using this payment processor before. But I think it would be hard for me to exchange because of the corresponding fees.

• 2 weeks later...

I have okpay account and I only use it once when I tried to request payment from LOT forum using this payment processor before. But I think it would be hard for me to exchange because of the corresponding fees.

Right now Lot is not paying anymore. Another thing. If you have funds in okpay. You have no choice but to loss some amount just to withdraw it. You can sell it directly to somebody who want to have okpay. Or you can use exchanger sites. In either way you must exchanger you funds to cashout in order to be sure that its really money.

I have recently found one way of using this processor funds, it is through hyip investments, yeah, one of the hyip recently, Credit Program Bank started to accept OK PAY as payment option, good to know that it is also getting introduced in hyip field as well.

• 3 weeks later...

CFF has been down for awhile. And its now return but its state that they will start to be a ptp again next year january 1. All current members has been deleted. So that means does who has pending or has post in this site before will have no more record. But I will going to be active in this site because I want to earn fund via okpay. Right now I'm in forex trading and somehow I can use my earnings in CFF via okpay to invest in forex.

• 2 weeks later...

there is some news update from their site regarding the holiday schedule, as on 21st December 2011 !

Holidays work schedule

12/21/2011

Dear customers, we would like to inform you about our working hours during Christmas and New Year holidays. Our office will operate on the following schedule:

• 26th of December – office will work on a short working day until 12:00 GMT;
  • 31st of December, 1st of January, 2nd of January – office will be closed;
  • 3rd of January – office will work on a short working day until 12:00 GMT.

Normal schedule will resume on Wednesday January 4th.

This schedule is for your information only, and can be changed, if there are changes in counterparties schedules.