Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Okpay-Okpay.com

yeah since they used in forex brokers that is one of the option that people can use here. okpay have good features like inside changer so we can change directly our okpay balance to other currencies with some fee. but i don't like their withdrawal fee, it killing me from inside

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now I only use okpay as back up. I still don't have plans to use okpay in forex trading since most of my earnings I cashout via LR. But its good to have back up processor like okpay in forex because if you make wrong trade and you need to add more capital to save your account chance are you can by investing more money using your creditcard via okpay.

or if you have other balance in other payment processor, then you can use their inter-exchange feature, which is so easily for us to use. Okpay actually trying as the best as they can to increase more costumers that become more comfortable with all of the feature they offered

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion OKpay is getting better in their service slow and steady which is good. I am constantly getting messages from them about offers and introduction of new services, not many processors are doing that. I am still not using this payment processor as a main payment processor, but i will soon make it as the second main payment processor for me.

That is what i like about them, they let us know what is their progress and what they have made, i know the progress is not that fast but after see that all i am sure this program will have solid basic that will be a good thing for okpay in future especially when compete with other payment processors.

I really like to see my account grow in here. I don't know if I can afford to invest big money in forex right now but one thing I'm sure I want to earn big amount of money in forex and If I can do that I will going to use my okpay to invest in here. I know its really hard to make good income in forex trading. So my goal is to make good trade and hope to make good income and my okpay will have some good use as well.

I really like to see my account grow in here. I don't know if I can afford to invest big money in forex right now but one thing I'm sure I want to earn big amount of money in forex and If I can do that I will going to use my okpay to invest in here. I know its really hard to make good income in forex trading. So my goal is to make good trade and hope to make good income and my okpay will have some good use as well.

Yeah, your dream. Well i get latest news about them that Okpay has few problem with bitcoin right now, and i think it will be so bad for Bitcoin users who exchange their bitcoin with Okpay.

Dear customers, we are currently suspending bitcoin processing due to the exchange rate instability and current market situation.

We monitor the situation on the market and as soon as it will become possible to resume processing - we will certainly do so.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

• 3 weeks later...

Yay, bitcoin deposit now resumed here, i think it will increase more people attention that use bitcoin for this site, and it will make this payment processor more popular.

Bitcoin deposit resumed

5/8/2013

Dear customers, we are glad to offer you a bitcoin deposit feature.

To top-up your personal eWallet with bitcoin crypto-currency login to your OKPAY account and go to the Add Money section. Select bitcoin deposit from the list of available e-currencies to proceed. On the bitcoin deposit page you will have a list of your current active bitcoin addresses, current market exchange rates for a bitcoin as well as brief instructions on how-to send money to OKPAY using your bitcoin software.

As per usual your deposit is completed instantly and the money becomes available upon receiving 6 bitcoin network confirmations. If you will have any question about the service, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Service.

Well, I have an account in here as well, but I didn't make use of it yet, or I must say I haven't come across need to use this yet, but I am happy that the account verification is quite fast here, we can get our account verified within two days after sending the required documents to them.

i am still not verified here lol, the way to verify our account by submit our document, i hear that is fast too but still i cannot do that thing here at the moment, only if this payment processor could survive for about 4 or 5 years or this payment processor supported and gain a lot of recognization from public then i will choose to verify mine

• 2 months later...

I believe that Okpay will do well in forth coming years because there are slowly progressing but i think if they create shopping sites like paypal has done with ebay, it'll go a long way in increasing their popularity and usage. Recently, more hyips are beginning to make use of Okpay but its quite unfortunate that i havent come across any ptp site that makes use of it. I really like the fees for transactions aa they are low and I've seen exchangers in my country that support it.

• 3 weeks later...

Why do you have negative opinions on Okpay's Debit card? I dont think its a scam even though i haven't requested for it. I dont really know much about the Debit Card but i know that our Okpay accounts have to be verified before we will be qualified to request for the Debit Card.

Why do you have negative opinions on Okpay's Debit card? I dont think its a scam even though i haven't requested for it. I dont really know much about the Debit Card but i know that our Okpay accounts have to be verified before we will be qualified to request for the Debit Card.

I prefer to be careful. :mellow:

It is enough to look for on a search engine "OKPay Debit Card" to see negative notices on this debit card. <_<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Really, Okpay is now getting popular? Though I haven't seen much any programs that actually transact through this payment processor except for CFF forum.

We are changing Okay to Perfect Money and visa-versa, User can sell their prepaid vouchers direct with User or make exchange with Buer and Seller protection, am not sure if I am allowed to post the URL unless someone asks for it.

Well I would agree that it is getting a bit more attention by sites, I even use a site which pays me via okpay so I definitely have an account with them and till now I have not had any issues using this payment processor as well, so I like this payment processor currently.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an account with this payment processor but seem to have even forgotten the details. Quite very low transaction cost and waxing stronger these days. It seems I will rejuvenate it and most likely start using it with planet of bets. More so, now that the value is high in my country, I think I can do a lot of things with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Okpay payment processor is a very good payment processor that has a very low fee. I used to earn with this payment processor in donkeymails because it will allow me to withdraw with small balance on my donkeymails account while payza and perfect money will allow me only if I am able to make up to $1. They are very popular in forex and bookie.

• 2 months later...

Well till now only one website which I use make payments via okpay so this account is not much into use however I have got a little above a dollar which I want to exchange now to perfect money, this was a payment from that site as well.

Hello,

Can anybody tell me how can i exchange okpay from Payeca.com.Is it trusted?

I don't know about this site. Anyway how much funds do you have in your okpay and what ecurrency do you want to exchange it with? Some how I'm doing online exchange myself and maybe I can help you with the exchange and I only charge minimal fees in doing this. I do hope that I can make so much money using okpay in forex trading also.

• 4 months later...