Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PayWeb- Payweb.com

Definitely, they will not allow such big fees either the member or the admin will shoulder the fees. That will be not acceptable. 50 cents fee would mean of 25 posts in the dmt forum. So i can say not good payment option for forums.

yeah they are very costly and i think that's the more reason why they are not Popular in the line of business.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the admin requests to contribute to the improvement of PW, they have been providing good security for our accounts and funds, they want to focus on improvement update in the stability, flexibility services, if we want any future to me implemented in this site, we can write to them.

I guess what Payweb admin must realize is that they must have a site that pays using Payweb. Because how can members get funds if they don't have a site that pays payweb. Second theirs also a site that accept payweb. Because how can we dispose our funds if theirs no such site. That why LR is popular as many ptp forums pay via LR, theirs also a hyip site that use LR and the best part theirs a lot of exchanger that accept LR also. But what about payweb?

• 2 weeks later...

Payweb is a good payment processor and presently they are

given members or users 50cents

bonus everyday.There is also a card

which we can use to pay for stuff

online.I love this company.I wonder if other new members are also ask to get verified. They say that I can't use my account unless I get verified. So I just leave the site. Beside. I don't use payweb.anyway i prefer this verification but still i am unable to register there and hoping today it will be available for register for new members.

I believe,this payment processor is now growing big and with time all of this going to all right were it belongs.Their fees doesn't matter as sych,provided that they ensure a very tight security features.That is where that the importance lies not about their payments.

• 2 weeks later...

Well for now i cant fund ptp forum that have used payweb. And up to now i dont open my account here. I thought before i can use this with other payment processor which will be not much on fees but then it charge fees both buying and selling of the funds in payweb.

I guess its better that we use AP, PP and LR. This three cover almost 90% of all activity that I have online. In fact does 10% that is left like CFF that's only pays okpay now pay LR as well. And those who pay using HD for example has turn to scam. So I guess right now I can say 100% of the site that I'm in use AP, PP and LR. Theirs some site that accept payweb but I dont have site that pays me payweb.

Dear members,

I think the following information will be very useful for you.

Payweb provides fast, easy and cheap way to withdraw e-currencies. If you open an account in Payweb (it is absolutely free), you can order a debit card with complete off-shore account for only 42$! Then you can withdraw money in any ATM around the world, the fixed commission will be only 2$!

More details about Payweb payment system https://payweb.com.

• 2 weeks later...

Great news from Payweb!

- Now, in most cases, it is possible to open an account with documents only in scanned form, without notarization! (In some cases, at our discretion, we reserve the right to require a notarized copy).

- We changed the scale of charges so that you no longer need to pay $42 annually for the renewal of bank account, but only a monthly fee of $3 per serving. As a result, the annual fee for the use of the account decreased by 33% to $36 (instead of $42 + $12 as before)!

Well, the main problem arises that if we won't to exchange our Payweb, then why are we not using the other payment method which we will use for exchanging. It will take years for Payweb to come in the comparison of major e-currency processors. However, with a well set promotion plan, they can get famous soon.

Comparing payweb to the three most popular payment processors is not a good idea nor very fair comparison as payw eb is not at ay point in the line of payment processing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can easily transfer funds between Payweb accounts. Have your distant friends, relatives or partners join Payweb and they'll be able to receive payments instantly. Have them open an International Debit Card — and enable them to retrieve cash from ATMs around the world. In order to execute internal Payweb payment to another user all you should know is their Payweb ID.

I dont see people using PW nor they look interested in it any more.

It was the bonus what make people interested in it for some time - but as now the bonus story is closed so is the chapter of Payweb I feel.

even though if we can get some extra in our payout from forums it again not look so attractive as we have to pay quite big amount in fee to exchange it to LR as they charge at least 1$ per exchange.

i hope it will be back once more but i think for this site they will not come for us. well i think this service need to be aggresive to advertise their service and give the users more opportunity to earn from online bussiness and accept more merchant

I agree. I think members only took advantage of the bonus before when payweb is still giving that but now, it seems that there are no members in PTP forums and investments sites using payweb I guess. They must further provide an attractive offer to their members like lowering fees.

I agree. I think members only took advantage of the bonus before when payweb is still giving that but now, it seems that there are no members in PTP forums and investments sites using payweb I guess. They must further provide an attractive offer to their members like lowering fees.

i think what you said is right, PTP forum is one of the good thing for this payment processors to start but if they don't have too much members maybe they could try HYIP or PTC, but at least don't forget merchant because that is best part of the payment processors

Payweb has a referral program or another name is an affiliate program, a business arrangement in which Payweb pays you a commission for referring your friends or customers to their site. Register as a Payweb affiliate, add provided links to your site and you’ll get a nice cash flow by percentage of every transaction fee (current rates are 0.05 usd and subject to change at Payweb sole discretion) of referred persons on daily basis.

• 2 weeks later...

Well,teh affiliate bonus is one of the best i have ever seen online with ecurrencies companies.But the fee this payment processor is charging may make people not to use their services for online payments and they need to get sites to use their services the more.

Hmm, I did not know that they have affliate program. And that's nice to see that they have lowered the fees to 5 cents compared before that have 50 cents per transaction. That's why they don't prefer and tried this one particularly in the programs.

I guess they realize that their fee is out of this world. lols. Although I think 5 cents is still high at least its better than before. I guess this will going to have a great impact to the site. But if they can remove the fees right now and just charge fees again when its already been used by many. I'm sure its going to get lots of users. Since if they don't charge any fees many user can save money.

For sure, their plan for the meantime is to be able to survive while it will not doubts the users from the big fees they have. But then 5 cents fee is already since they need improvement and of course funds that they will use here.

Open an international debit card!

International debit card will allow you to have instant access to your funds anywhere in the world. I order to get a card you must register an account with Payweb for free and apply for the opening of the debit card. Shipping is done by regular mail (free) or courier (extra charge).

Earned money on the Internet can be transferred to a debit card. It is convenient and easy.

That's good to have international debit card. Wondering what it will be a visa or mastercard. Well, not sure where or what sites payweb is already being used. Hopefully, we can see that they have been good in some programs.

It is MasterCard. Yes, we are going to have different projects, you will find about that, soon.