All Pips

PayWeb- Payweb.com

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Payweb.com is a processing partner for ExpertOption.com

We are pleased to announce that one of the leading binary options brokers ExpertOption.com has chosen Payweb as a processing partner. Check out their exclusive offer of up to 125% bonus to the deposit at ExpertOption.com

ExpertOption.com is an innovative broker who offers PC- and mobile-based solutions for binary options. Their trading platform combines the top developments in trading on financial markets with high-quality customer service.

I thought that payweb is dead but it turns out to be wrong, this one still survive until now and also already has its own branch from Western Europe, Russia, or even into China. I see the options to release their service to the other place bring a good impact for this new payment processor at least they could make better service to the others.

LOL it still alive up to now and without doubt some people surprised, maybe all of you just don't get much update about them, that is all. It seems that payweb doesn't have much issue about their services it is just like what it is but not stagnant like perfectmoney, it seems the managements are tying to get more people to join their services.

I thought this one is dead because that there are few representatives here. It should be bad thought i have here but payweb surely one of the best but not into my standard because it is not widely accepted by exchangers in my country and what is the use of Payweb if there aren't lots of exchangers accepted payweb as one of the payment processor?