Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Choose best broker

Choosing a good broker is of course very important. Everybody should do their own research about brokers to make sure they make the best choice.

Apart from the things already mentioned, instant execution is also something you want in a good broker. Also, if you are a beginner, it is good if a broker has a demo account so that you can try yourself and get to know the platform before you start trading on a real account.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is not so easy to choose a reliable broker, when I started doing this, I got caught with crooks several times, it was a shame to lose my money, then a friend advised me to try Expertoption, and now I have been working with them for about two years, a good option for those who is looking for a quality broker

From my trading experience with multiple brokers, I recommend FP Markets it a good and reliable broker to trade live. Slippage is lower, and spreads are stable for most trades.

It is regulated by ASIC and holds an offshore license with St.vincent; they are reliable and adhere to strict capital requirements and trades.

On 2/25/2021 at 7:02 PM, gds221 said:

The choice of broker plays a crucial role for the trader. When I chose a broker, I studied more than one option. He stopped at a broker from Amarkets - it was this option that seemed to me the most reliable.

I choose to do my Forex Trading with the International ECN Forex Broker FXOpen as they have the Lowest ECN Spreads

See the screenshots below

img1.png
img2.png

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Michael Butcher said:

In order to choose the right broker, you need to learn a lot of information about them. In this case I found a good site Finarm, which helped me to find the right broker.

I was able to choose the Right Forex Broker and now i am a Successful trader with FXOpen :)

Before choosing the right broker, it is best to do a background check on your broker's history and compared it with other brokers.

My current broker is FP Markets, and before investing in it, I compared it with its competitors, and FP Markets had a better trading condition. It was also active since 2005, making it one of the oldest brokers available to date.

15 hours ago, Günter said:

Before choosing the right broker, it is best to do a background check on your broker's history and compared it with other brokers.

My current broker is FP Markets, and before investing in it, I compared it with its competitors, and FP Markets had a better trading condition. It was also active since 2005, making it one of the oldest brokers available to date.

I made a wise decision to choose a Forex trading broker that has Lower spreads in the GOLD and the Forex Pairs with USD - FXOpen GLOBAL :)

See the Screenshots

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png

• 1 year later...
On 6/15/2022 at 11:58 PM, Vaabum said:

Choosing the right broker for the job is quite an important task. I advise you to treat this carefully, because this aspect is extremely important.

We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker which is Regulated and that is Truly International like FXOpen :D