Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Choose best broker

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/6/2020 at 6:15 AM, maspluto said:

a good and correct understanding must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is needed and needed so that traders can become better and be more leverage in making profits in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

Does tickmill offers any bonus? and is this broker really regulated?

• 4 weeks later...

Choosing a good broker is very important in trading and at the same time it is a very difficult task also. Low spreads, speedy execution, smart withdrawal and security of money we require all these. In case the broker has low liquidity it may stand up to slippage. Security of the money is moreover basic. The broker should be a regulated broker. That is the reason I am trading with Eurotrader.  The broker gives me very low spreads as low as 0 pips and flexible leverage from 1: 50  to 1:500 with instant execution. 

There are lot of broker in the market. However, I recommend to choose a broker with good review and rating. I choose to trade with Eurotrader. It gives low and tight spreads, high leverage. Their trading platform are good to use. Their fast deposit and withdraw amuse me most. They provide MT4 and MT5 trading platform which are the best platform in the world.

Choosing the right broker is a key task for a trader. For example, I am currently working with a broker Amarkets, and I believe that I made the right choice. I am satisfied with the results of the work, and in terms of reliability, this is a pretty good option.

• 5 weeks later...

People are interested in making investments for a safer and financially secured future. With the rise in uncertainty for preparedness for emergencies, they prefer investing in stocks and other financial instruments which earn them returns. They have learnt to save money from the present day to face any troubles that may occur in the future.

They need some guidance from experienced personnel to help them choose the stocks and invest wisely. Hence they select a share broker who acts as an intermediary between investors and the stock market to help them invest in profitable instruments. However, new investors must remember to consider some factors before finalising their broker.

•    They must conduct thorough research about the charges and facilities offered by the broker
•    Check the background and reputation through customer reviews and app ratings
•    Choose the suitable broker type according to the investment goals
•    Check the customer service quality before finalising the broker
•    Inspect whether the trading platform is user-friendly
•    Check for hidden charges
•    See whether they have the facility to link the bank account and trading account

In general, choosing the right broker is really a matter of time. At least, I have been choosing a broker for quite a long time and chose the Amarkets broker for work. For me, the plus turned out to be the fact that there is a variant of passive earnings - investing in a RAMM account.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...