Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Choose best broker

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't say best but will say a reliable broker is absolutely needed to get started with Forex trading where a reliable broker can help you go for a long run otherwise they can easily scam your money by different ways especially from stop hunting so from this fraudulent you take a look at FreshForex broker since they are absolutely regulated and have fantastic withdrawal method. There is also 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus here.

Da1bZrW.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I would recommend FP Markets, they are reliable being regulated by ASIC. You can start with a deposit as low as $100.

Their trading conditions are some of the best too, spreads from as low as 0.0 pips and execution speed less than 40ms as their servers are located directly in NY4 Equinix server

Forex4you is one of the top leading and secures trading broker from among broker and they give best facilities which is very rare with other brokers. I am trading very comfortably with them since the starting of my trading career. Still now I am earning money from their MT4 trading platform. Forex is the world’s best online money earning business at the present time.

No matters where from you, no matter how much money you invest and no matter how ages you are, it is the specialty of Forex trading. Basically, Forex trading is open for everyone. Anyone can do this flexible business for earning money. Just use an android or I phone or desktop to access your trade and stay connected with Internet. 

It is quite necessary to be good with our mean of selection. As we would put our hard earned money on the line, so there is no way we could afford to take risk. I entirely focus on that only to find it worked easily with FXGiants, since it is a highly reliable and trustworthy broker regulated under FCA.

While the support service itself is pretty classy and makes for working with greater comfort knowing there is always their team available to help.

If you want to succeed in the forex market, you need to do safe trading. Though the forex market is very risky, Every trader wants to minimize the risk. If you are trading in the forex market you should have enough knowledge about forex which helps you to give safety to your account. as a trader, I am trading with Forex4you broker. I am always aware of taking precautions for my account.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2020 at 5:40 PM, Paul12 said:

Started trading with FP Markets, Im a scalper and i must say they are a reliable broker regulated by ASIC and there are no hidden cost in addition to the spreads/commissions that are advertised.

I scalp with FP Markets Raw spreads account mainly as the minimum spread for trading EUR/USD is 0.0 pips which is lower compared to the rest of the competitors.

I’m into scalping and looking to open an account with an ECN broker and have shortlisted FP Markets.

Can you explain if FP Market ECN account charge a flat commision irrespective of the pair traded? or how does it work?

I work with a broker Amarkets, and I am really satisfied with the results of working with this broker. As for me, the working conditions turned out to be excellent, and most importantly, there were no problems with the withdrawal. So far I am quite happy with the results.

To trade in the forex market, any trader needs a broker. Broker can be good or bad. By selecting a good broker, a trader can easily take decision whether he has to trade or not. Good brokers are generally are those, who provides low spreads and high leverage than others. Withdrawn process should be easy. Brokers  help traders to gain profit and reduce the risk of losses. A broker can be a guideline for any trader.

Choosing a good broker is not an easy task. I am trading with Forex4you, which is the best broker for me. They provide low spreads starts from 0.1 pips and their maximum leverage is 1:1000. They provide 24 X 5 customer service to the traders. So for me, they are the best broker.

Selection of a right broker is so important since only then we will be able to figure out a good broker. I find it super cool with IronFX, as they are one of the oldest brokerage houses in the industry with excellent market reputation and highest level of security and safety.

However, it is not all, since there is low spread, promotional offers and much more to help one. I enjoy using their Market Analysis as well, it just makes working super cool and comfortable.