Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

$0.50 Free bonus Daily

hoanglong

Hello,

Payweb promo offer "A click a day", you will get $0.50 daily for just one simple step: enter your id and get free bonus :)

You know, current exchange rate of payweb and LR is: $1 payweb = $0.95 LR, great deal right? ;)

For more information: http://digitalcashpalace.blogspot.com/2011/04/payweb-promo-offer-click-day.html

Happy earning, you can bookmark the blog and get bonus every day :)

;) They are not paying, that is a special promotion for business accounts.

You will receive bonus thou which type of account you open, no worry ;)

Few update about this promo:

1. You cannot open new account at Payweb until Monday, April 11th, 2011 since there have many cheaters and they need time to upgrade their system. Back again at Monday to create new account if you still not have one :)

2. There have limited bonus issued for each day, around 800 or 1000 persons can received bonus, so please take it as soon as possible as there have no spot left for you ;)

To exchange Payweb fund, there have 2 available exchangers, you can find the link on my blog :)

Hello Guys,

Seem like the promo is running again, I received feedback from may people mentioned that they can get bonus again today without NULL error, I get mine as well without any problem :)

Some update:

1. New bonus will available at 5AM GMT+7. First come first service.

2. Limited bonus each day, seem like only under 800 bonus issued each day now, so get it fast.

Good luck :)

• 3 weeks later...

Different time zone is really a problem, few members feedback that they missed bonus because of that reason so I added a CLOCK on my site. When you open the link: http://www.digitalcashpalace.com/2011/04/payweb-promo-offer-click-day.html

It MUST look like pic below:

cl.jpg

If its display is not the same please do reply I will fix problem ASAP :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, Payweb promo is still running, do not forget to get it tomorrow ;)

Get it here: http://www.digitalcashpalace.com/2011/04/payweb-promo-offer-click-day.html

Below is few updates from my experience and feedback from emails that I received, hope that help:

1. Number of bonus amount issued each day is less day by day, as for yesterday only 300 spots available, so get it fast if you want to get it!

2. Only exchange your payweb funds with authorized e-currency exchange services: PaywebExchange.com & InteXchange.com, or with someone that you personally know if you gonna do personal exchange. There have feedback that members got scam when do personal exchange

3. Careful when using Payweb and PaywebExchange service; two day ago if you get bonus from my blog you will get this error: "Incorrect referral ID or no partner ID found" and if you had done exchange with PaywebExchange service on 04.05.2011 mostly that your account will be deactivated though you did NOTHING wrong!

Here is explanation for that:

On 04/05/2011 there had error with PaywebExchange system and all transaction was completed twice but instead of admit their system error they deactivated members account and claim that error for LR system!

We thank you for providing details of the transaction. Please be notified that according to our information, due to technical issues at Liberty Reserve, the amount of this exchange-transfer doubled (the transfer was completed twice). Please check your Liberty Reserve account balance and confirm if such circumstance did take place (if otherwise, please also report). We kindly ask you to transfer the mistaken (doubled) amount back to PaywebExchange's account at Liberty Reserve in this case - we'll be glad to activate your Payweb account.

We thank you for your concern and loyalty.

Sincerely,

Payweb support.

NON SENSELESS, right? If that error is from LR system they just need to send feedback to LR, whey did they deactivated members account?

And yes, what happen if I did send mail to payweb support? I bet my account will be deactivated forever and since they ask me to send back the double amount, I did that so I got back my account now :P

Such a great action from big company, for me it even worth than Paypal limited issue, so BE MORE CAREFUL for your own safe!

Ps: According to all emails that I received, seem like I am the only one who did send back that double amount. You know, there had a member done exchange on that day, and instead of $30, he received $60 so he is not that stupid to send it back~lolz

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Different time zone is really a problem, few members feedback that they missed bonus because of that reason so I added a CLOCK on my site. When you open the link: http://www.digitalcashpalace.com/2011/04/payweb-promo-offer-click-day.html

cl.jpg

yeah time will be contributing to its setback,since most comes from countries that has a very different time zone from others.

cl.jpg

Yeah time zone of my country might be very much varied that when i will reach at the time they updated it must have been behind time.

• 4 weeks later...