Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Best dedicated server providers, what are they?

Need over 2 tbs of disk space. Linux + 24/7 tech help
Linux, 40 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about hostingsource.com or digitalserver.com.mx dedicated hosting services?
What hosting provider would you choose? Why?

• 3 weeks later...

I would normally look for in below order:
Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

I would recommend Tzulo.com dedicated servers to anyone needing a website for personal use or any business.

Personally I like this package: $95/month - Dual E5-2620, 32gb ram, 1x 2TB disk or 500gb SSD, 100tb on 1gb port

Hope this will help you to choose the right web host for your needs.

• 2 weeks later...

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

Well, you can compare these web hosts: Kvchosting.net and Hostforweb.com as they offer a great list of dedicated servers at reasonable rates.

I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.

• 2 months later...

Before choose any hosting , i would normely look at same factors, which are listed below.

- speed 

- responsive

- reliable

- affordable, 

- supportive

- advanced 

- trustworthy

And hope you will also want kind of hosting server who fulfil your all desire and requirments.

So based on research and after compaire all aspects i would highly suggest serverwala.org, one of the best Dedicated hosting server provider. with them youe will get a bag of unique and exclusive advantage. some are listed below- 

- fastest speed

- 100% guarantee regarding website uptime

- good traffic range

- advanced features

- effective hosting

- high Ram size

- upgraded versions

- 24/7 customer support