Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HOURFREEDOM - hourfreedom.com

Instant-Monitor.com

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

screenshot-2020-02-17-001.png

Started: 2/17/2020
Payouts: Instant 

Features:

• DDoS protection
  • SSL encryption
  • Licensed GC script
  • Dedicated server/IP

Description:

Our crypto control team that operates within the crypto foreign money markets; commits itself to analyze possible property to be invested and make a stable and sustainable cash for all buyers by analyzing each fee pass to the greatest detail following the news announcements and the teams in the back of the projects. Since we will get great results with our experienced crypto brokers and software engineers who use technology as a tool, not as a goal, you will have a better chance. We're leading the governance of a new industry, developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to customers. We have created an easy investment platform with a diversity of services and user-friendly interface.

Accepts:

• Bitcoin
  • Ethereum
  • Litecoin
  • Payeer
  • Perfect Money

Perfect Money:

• U21886225 (HOURFREEDOM.com) - DE.GIF Germany - Verified - 22.12.2019 - 0 point(s)

Investment plans:

• $20 - $5000: 1.45% - 2.00% hourly for 72 hours
  • $300 - $20000: 6.00 - 7.00% hourly for 48 hours
  • $1000 - $50000: 20.00% - 25.00% hourly for 24 hours

Ref-offer 1%

Our investment:

The amount of 100.00 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U19811025->U21886225. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to hourfreedom.com User InstantMonitorCom.. Date: 07:52 17.02.20. Batch: 303184577.

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!