Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Any broker having Payeer deposit option?

• 8 months later...
21 hours ago, gds221 said:

I'm using the Amarkets broker to work. I can say that with this broker you can really make good money. The deposit is a minimum of only $100, which allows many traders to try themselves.

I think you need to answer the question, does Amarkets offer Payeer  as a method for depositing and withdrawing funds?

On 2/15/2020 at 6:20 PM, Anne Morris said:

Hello guys, I need some help. I have funds in my Payeer account but I am unable to find a good broker that got this as their deposit option. So is anyone using Payeer to deposit with any broker? Thanks in advance!

I think the best alternative to payeer is Scrill, I have been using scrill to deposit and withdraw funds from FreshForex, so far, no complains at all!

On 10/22/2020 at 8:50 PM, Vaabum said:

I work with broker ExpertOption. Replenishing the deposit for me did not make any problem - everything is simple and convenient.

I have a couple of friends who have used ExpertsOptions before, none of them appears to be having any good news, I wonder why?

You can use the Eurotrader broker for the payeer account. This broker offers all types of services starting from deposit/withdrawal. I have been trading in this broker for a long time. This broker has appeared in the trading world with many opportunities. I get a lot of satisfaction by trading under this broker. This broker helps me in every case of trading. That is why the service of this broker seems to be very suitable.

• 4 months later...