Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

INFINITICARS - infiniticars.club

Instant-Monitor.com

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

infiniticars.club.jpg

Started: 2/4/2020
Payouts: Instant 

Features:

• H-Script

Description:

Infiniti Cars was created as far as 2006 as an idea of several fellow-thinkers, in a couple of years it has turned into the largest exporter with a significant client database and the experience which was accumulated based on the attempts and mistakes made before. With time, a unique business strategy has been formed based on the trust, service quality, competences and responsibility. The company is developing day after day choosing optimum options for its clients, individually approaching the solutions of situations with each of them. The chosen development plan allowed to prove its advantages in front of competitors and to take leading positions in its area of activities. For 10 days of the company’s existence, the business strategies have developed, which are closely followed by us, due to which we are a guarantor of stability.

Accepts:

• Payeer
  • Perfect Money

Perfect Money:

• U14535256 (panyaev) - RU.GIF Russian Federation - Not verified - 24.04.2017 - 0.5 point(s)

Investment plans:

• $10 - $249: 7% daily for 20 days
  • $250 - $999: 8% daily for 20 days
  • $1000 - $4999: 9% daily for 20 days
  • $5000 - $49999: 10% daily for 20 days

Ref-offer 5% - 1.5% - 0.5%

Our investment:

The amount of 150.00 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U19811025->U14535256. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Invoice 321. Date: 08:32 15.02.20. Batch: 302928502.

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!