Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AROTRADING - arotrading.cc

Instant-Monitor.com

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

arotrading.cc.jpg

Started: 2/7/2020
Payouts: Instant 

Features:

• DDoS protection
  • SSL encryption
  • Licensed GC script
  • Dedicated server/IP
  • Unique design
  • Online chat

Description:

ARO TRADING LTD is a registered company in UK And AU , working in the field of trading with many years experience in stock market trading , cryptocurrency trading . We use artificial intelligence algorithms developed by our company for trading, which has many benefits for us. Its advantages are that it has a very low error rate, a very high performance and also a very high success rate . Our dear customers will have the opportunity to get profit of our professional trader staff across different platforms.Our investors will not need trading knowledge.You just need to invest and all the other things will be done by our professional trader staff.

Accepts:

• Bitcoin
  • Ethereum
  • Payeer
  • Perfect Money
  • Bitcoin Cash

Perfect Money:

• U21376107 - IR.GIF Iran, Islamic Republic of - Verified - 31.01.2020 - 0.4 point(s)

Investment plans:

• 0.16% hourly (3.84% daily) forever! principal back at any time after 5 day with just 2% fee). Min $10 - Max $9999

Ref-offer 5% up to 15%

Our investment:

The amount of 50.00 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U19811025->U21376107. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to Aro Trading User InstantMonitorCom.. Date: 12:05 08.02.20. Batch: 302003020.

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!