Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hitwebup - Increase Website Traffic

Website and web traffic is big challenge as there are lots of competitions and competitors are there which drive the website traffic away.
There are also many online tools are available to website traffic boost which called website traffic booster which get drive real website traffic and increase website traffic huge. This difficult to generate instance website traffic and free website hits on website to increase website traffic but here we have found tool called hitwebup which generate free website traffic and hitwebup is free website traffic generator for all websites.

Website Traffic Booster,

home.png

This is a nice post. Well, for increasing the website traffic, you can follow some guide and tips such as:-

1. Create a Free Google My Business Listing

2. Perform On-Page SEO

3. Get Listed in Online Directories

4. Build Backlinks

5. Post to Social Media

6. Include Hashtags in Your Posts

7. Use Landing Pages

8. Target Long-Tail Keywords

9. Start Email Marketing

10. Guest Blog

11. Engage Online

12. Learn from Your Analytics

• 3 months later...

here is no magic spell to make this happen. It takes work. There are already lots of good suggestions here. Not sure what more I can add. But here is my bucketful:

1) Do your research and get to know your audience and what they want to know.

2) Write the content that fulfills what they want to know and post it on your website. This works whether your website is an e-commerce site, a blog, or anything else. Keep it fresh and updated. Most sites are adding video, so if you can add video even if it's to promote the text, do so. (Even though it denies doing so, Google loves material posted on its properties, so I'd post videos on YouTube and promote them on Google+)

3) Stay in touch with your audience. Seek them out on social media, follow or friend them and engage with them, both to find out what they want to read or view and to let them know what you've posted. Ask their opinions on what they've read.

4) Promote your content, both new and existing. Don't hesitate to do it a few times a day, but don't aggravate people by bunching mentions together - space them out. Be creative but don't cheat your reader. Start a hashtag campaign on Twitter or find useful existing Twitter hashtags to piggyback on, but avoid spamming!

5) Enlist "evangelists" (fans) of your work to help you promote it. For instance, enlist especially enthusiastic fans to become admins of a Facebook group page to talk about your content. Engaged fans are far more willing to help you promote.

6) If you have the money to spend, run Facebook sponsorships and Google Adwords (and Bing ad) programs. Twitter offers sponsorships and trend promotions, too.

7) Use Google Analytics and study the data to see where your traffic is coming from, what searches are bringing them to your site, and provide more content that feeds into the need that brought them to you.

😎 If you cover a specific topic rather than general content, consider adding your site as an external link to a qualified Wikipedia topical page. (You can do that by editing the page and adding your site URL or a page URL as an external link.)

Without knowing more about your website and the topic(s) you cover I can't offer more suggestions. I hope these help. These are pretty basic but solid suggestions.

• 2 months later...

More research and more data will help you better understand your audience and their behavior. For example, you can use a CRM system to better control all the client's movements in the sales funnel. You can use this list https://mediaonemarketing.com.sg/best-crm-tool-singapore-businesses/ to understand more
Any strategy, whatever it is, always needs small changes and tests, and analytics will help you better understand where to go

• 4 weeks later...
  • Admin locked this topic