Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fundexpress - fundexpress.net

I have noticed that the program thread has been in the closed or scam section in lot of forums !

I think the thread should be moved back on those forums to active hyip section, because this is still ACTIVE and everything is fine with the program so far.

@archu the thread being in scam/closed section on several known forums simply means that some time back the program had problem and investors would have complained of not been paid - and the current paying status on monitors is the reason the program would have retarted paying monitors back. Though there is no doubt program is paying currently but i think counting its whole life in paying status is not reasonable.

@yogesh

I wonder still the thread was not reopened on some of the forums, looks like those that have complained regarding the payments haven't reported after getting paid to get the program thread back to active discussion,

anyway, there is only LR & PM allowed to invest in here, it will be good if the admin also add AP option.

Glad to hear that FundeXpress is still a legit & paying HYIP site since 200 days or more since the recent payment proofs can be found in most of the HYIP monitor & rating sites.

Moreover, the payment issues of FundeXpress also have been solved efficiently by their admin as well.

Therefore, I may give this site a try :)

well, it's really a great program that has got more than five thousand active investors, as per the recent update from the admin that the investor number 5000 has joined them, few days ago,

definitely, this successful program that's being managed by the efficient admin must be worth given a try.

My withdrawal of $13.5 is pending at fundexpress since last 36 hours. I have not seen any withdrawal send from last few days. Many request are pending and i think it has turn to scam. Feel disappointed.

Monitors are still showing paying status.

Members stop investing!!!!!!

This is really sad @prateek that though the admin was looking quite active

and due to their referal contest, contestants were getting more and more deposits, problem in payment is really disappointing,

though most of monitors are still in paying status but 2 of them already changed their status to problem/hold. Still it is not too late and admin have time to clear all payments at the earliest and regain the faith of investors.

• 2 weeks later...

So many positive comments... the website's Alexa rating is satisfactory so far, which means there is a huge percentage of users signing in on daily basis. The admin is right about the security issues a website faces when it gets so much visibility. It should be taken care of, because no one wants to see an admin with an excuse "we were under attack, so we lost all our funds, we'll be closing our program'.

@prateek

please update us if the pending payment is processed, since there is monitors have been showing paying status till date, of course the last paid date was 3rd October, that is three days ago !

well, there is some news update from the program as on 4th October regarding the launch of their official blog !

FundeXpres going blogging

Dear Investors.

To ease the communication with you I have opened a blog on http://fundexpress.wordpress.com

A new assistand "Wiselight" will help on the blog with regular queries.

2011-10-04 06:55:39