Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

You have received a payment to your account:

Date: 4/18/2011 3:26 PM

Batch: 59418552

From Account: U3031858 (Rajeswar.nunna85)

Amount: $6.05

Memo: LOT Payouts

LOT $ to be Deducted - 6.00

Total: $6.00 + 5 cent (LOTF Image Payment Proof) = $6.05

Thank you.

2pynexh.jpg

Thanks Admin and LOT Team! :)

PAID.gif

Raja Rajeswar Nunna (rajeswar.nunna@gmail.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

* Date: April 19, 2011 1:01:19 AM

* Amount Sent: $12.50 USD

* Sender Name: Raja Rajeswar Nunna

* Sender Email: rajeswar.nunna@gmail.com

* Reference Number: 528DC-53C1B-73C51

Thanks.gif

I read in the forum that LOT has opened an option for upgrading membership but the upgraded rate has not been decided yet. I guess it's good news for those who want to upgrade because I believe the upgraded members will earn more and keep the forum active and lively.

Lotoftalks Admin's News Letter Update April 23, 2011 2:27 PM GMT + 8

LOT New Rates effective from 25th of this month of April 2011

After Having serious Thought in order to keep users satisfied LOT have come up with something Unique known as Bonanza

However we could find users are not that satisfied as the earnings is only for short term

However we are not Interested in Taking money from users in the form of Upgraded Fees

So LOT has once again come up with an Innovative 5 Tier Structure rates

BEST PART IS EARN HIGH RATES WITHOUT UPGRADING

Keep Posting Maximise Earning

LOT wants to Reward its Users in the form of Bonus for the activity they do in LOT

Tiers Posts Per Post

Basic 1-750 0.03 LOT $

Silver 751-1250 20% Bonus (0.006LOT $)

Gold 1251-1500 50% Bonus (0.015 LOT $)

Diamond 1501-2000 66.67 % Bonus (0.02 LOT $)

Platinum 2001 Onwards 100 % Bonus (0.03 LOT $)

* Payouts will be Paid within 7 days of request

Changes get Implemented from April 25th 00.01 IST ( GMT + 530 Hrs), Month is Calculated from 25-24

ALL USERS POSTS WILL BE RESET TO ZERO (o) on 24th NIGHT Every Month

today is the start of the new bonus. i have not posted yet today but i am aiming on getting my first 750 posts just so i can take advantage of the percentage bonus already. that will be the day! i wanted the 50% bonus. its like upgrading membership. :)

Lot has introduced the new rates from today. It is very important for us to see the added benefits from their new introduction. The new rates are distributed according to 5 tires.

Basic 1-750 0.03 LOT $

It is also important that admin has imposed a limit of daily posting, it is 100 posts per day (5 more Posts Maximum allowed for 3 days). You're right it is not different than an upgrading membership there. Admin knows that only hard working people will get more benefits. We shouldn't forget that every 25th our posts will be reset to 0, means everyone has the equal chances to achieve certain level.

• Downvote 1

great forum and it has very good design and also reputation and the good news is they back without the "S" . any way we have to start scratch once again because they have create new ids and everything anyhow the good thing the admin will clear all payments that have been pending for long .i am afraid if the admin not pay this members pending fast so the site go scam

It's quite hard to get the bonus here as you need to daily. you must do at least 26 post daily to get some bonus in our payouts . Here are the least of bonuses

Basic 1-750 0.03 LOT $

I have made more than 1.50 points in LOT now so I am now half way to my first payout in the new LOT. I hope I can reach my first payout someday this week. I believe I can reach that because I see great activities in the forum.

Just continue your activity in the forum and I am sure that you will hit the minimum payout for you to request payout.There's constant number of activities in there so you need not to worry about it.

When i received a payment for the first time from this forum i stopped my activity, because I was busy already, and now i want to go back to my activity again, especially the forum returned to the activity better than the past, but I hope to increase the rates in this forum, in order to be well in Everything .

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 4/30/2011 4:18 AM

Batch: 60228942

From Account: U3031858 (LOTraj)

Amount: $6.11

LOT$ Amount to be Deducted: 6.20

Deductions: 0.09

HAPPY LOTING!

TOTAL AMOUNT TO BE PAID: $6.11

Thank you.

if you are considering activity , indeed there's a lot of activity going on in this forum . And I don't think they are that strict through I received a reminder about my post quality . so I'm getting careful on my posting here, making sure that I'm not committing the same mistake next time to avoid deductions again .

we are having a very fast increase in alexa ranking. and Admin is happy about it. I think most members are liking the forum because of Admin;s generosity and also havign a lot of contests and fast payment for payouts. :) active moderators are also always attending the forum :)

You have received a payment to your account:

Date: 4/30/2011 4:24 AM

Batch: 60229066

From Account: U3031858 (LOTraj)

Amount: $3.05

LOT $ to be Deducted - 3.00

Total: $3.00 + 5 cent (LOTF Image Payment Proof) = $3.05

Thank you.