Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

I have not visited the forum since morning today so I guess I missed the morning opportunity to accumulate points thats why Im getting ready for this evening round of posting,by then alot of posters must have arrive from work so there's a possibility activities will be much in evenings till nightfall.

I'm happy that I'm very close to another payout here. With about 3posts, I should reach payout in LOT but I'm not sure if I will slow down my activity in the forum as it will be great if I can reach another payout before my payment request gets cleared. I've also noticed that some posters who have acquired enough points have slowed down their activity in this forum.

I will be making posts today to get closer to reaching another payment request. I usually make around 50 cents worth of posts with a round of posting on the forum and I would try to do that today. I know that slowly but surely I will get to reaching payout minimum again.

Haha. I don't know when my new payout will be included in the payment approvals because I can now understand that the forum really have slowed the time of payment processing which somehow members affected in their activities. I guess also that they are encouraging members to have investments in the banners they have.

I just posted in here yesterday using my Mobile browser, but today if I still have some time to use my Computer then I will use it because I am much faster posting in here using a Computer browser besides I will just post in the paid to post discussion, there are just less than 15 threads that I can reply to.

@riddick I really dont know admin is encouraging members to invest with the programs on adverts here,previous admin will send a general mail to all members promoting the program but this one is quite different.I do hope admin can reach all members because some members are not active in the forum but check their mailbox on a daily basis.

I reached payout yesterday and requested payment as well. I hope it will be approved without deduction as I'm not really concerned about when it will be cleared because I know it will take quite some time as payment processing here is done only twice a month. I'm not sure if I will make activity here until I'm through with my targets in other forums.

I think the clearing of payments has changed in the forum cos some members got paid in the forum was it yesterday or so,I don't really like how payments are approved in the forum,it is always delayed,anyways I have made a round of posting in the forum this morning and I am not planning to make another round

I believed that the payment approval in lot forum slowed just because our mod also have difficulty in the payout approvals. So far, we only have one mod who approve payouts. Based on my observations, our mod will going to approve payouts this week for sure as I can access the forum now.

Well, you looked to be the most active in lot forum. You did able to be active as daily as possible though, you got deductions I think you have also to slow down posting to prevent deductions and problems in payments and also to just have extra 4.0 points in your target posting.

I won't do any posting activitiy in here because you know what the Admin said on the Chat box is not encouraging so I was really losing my motivation while posting last night in here that's why there is no need for me to post daily in here when you have a payment request already as payment processing will surely take a long time.

Admin just said it just because of the member who also said something bad to the admin to the forum. So, if we understand the situation then, obviously it's just normal for the admin to react although, we feel that it also affect members but obviously after that incident, I got paid so what's disappointing there. :)

It seems that I am missing out,what has been going on the forum,why is the admin not encouraged in the forum,I will later visit the forum and see what the admin has mentioned in the chat box,I will also try and check if the mod has approved my payout cos it is almost like 2 weeks now

Well I dont know how you guys manage to reach payout soon quick,are you a BOT or using magic? Lols.This is because I've been working inhere but still cant reach there,worst of all the forum doesnt have enough sections to post apart from forex,hyip and ptp section.

LOL. So quick. I have already posting here and always have problems accessing in lot if you remember. Then, you will say I'm still fast reach payout. They have 3 cents per post. And you will need 30+ posts to have 1 dollar thus, within a week you can reach minimum here of 4 dollars and I have waited my recent payment for two weeks.

@riddick what do expect before? One thing I've realise is that when a ptp forum has a higher rate payment will not be processed fast or quickly as other forums with lower rate does.I just hope the payment delays wont bring about a meltdown in activities from members hoping that admin in no distant time will clear payment again.

Oh, that was great because I will surely be active again in here if the Admin said that because I didn't do some posting yesterday in here so I didn't read the post of the Admin if he had said that. It will be really great for us becaue we will have another good paying Forum that will pay us in weekly basis.

I don't think you should have to worry much about what admin said just continue your activity. It's just a sermon to a member who posted negatively to admin. It's his response as disrespect to admin. Loyal members know that admin will surely clear payouts just not that fast as we know it.

It willl be easy to reach the minimum payment to request in here if you can post in here in daily basis so because posting in the Paid to post discussion you can surely accumulate about 40 points so there are many section in which you can post in here so just need to spend your time to earn well in here.

You can actually make daily posting as long as you don't have problem in access or other things. But then, I usually tried to make here 50-100 points since the post rate is 3 cents so, it should be higher aim because, I wanted atleast to stay in a forum atleast 30 minutes or 1 hour posting.