Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

@hadg if you're eager to know this is the link.

http://lotoftalks.com/showthread.php?13962-Cashout-Rule-updated-9-Nov-2012&p=178464#post178464

I guess syrine was correct with her payment request of $10 sincerely I dont know the reason for such deduction better still best known to admin.The only thing I advise her to do is to consult the admin why it went that way.

If you check on the member's payment request thread the mod made a comment about it not being necessary to describe hyip payment plans in the discussions so its related to hyip section. Anyway, sa long as the payout minimum its better because $15 would really be worth it.

I guess she got the deduction when the mod was approving her payment request also seems the mod was not too satisfied with some of her posts in the hyip sections,thats why he gave her some deductions.Guess I too really need to be careful when posting in the hyip sections too.lols

Its just discouraging to post in the hyip section and I guess this is one of the reasons that I try to stay away as much as I can because most forums seem to have strict rules that apply here. So far I am not active in that section on the forum and have better activities in the rest of the sections.

@hadg if you're eager to know this is the link.

http://lotoftalks.com/showthread.php?13962-Cashout-Rule-updated-9-Nov-2012&p=178464#post178464

I guess syrine was correct with her payment request of $10 sincerely I dont know the reason for such deduction better still best known to admin.The only thing I advise her to do is to consult the admin why it went that way.

Well I am using UCWEB to make this post so I clicked on the link you posted and I was unable to view the website,I will check it later in my opera mini,for the deductions,syrine22 doesn't take his time to read posts made by others,his own is just to accumulate points that is why he is getting deductions,even admin Nicked warned him twice in EP and he got deduction of $1 and here in LOT,Hoang Long applied the rule in EP to his case,so I am not surprised about the deductions,just watch him,he would do the same again...lols

Its just discouraging to post in the hyip section and I guess this is one of the reasons that I try to stay away as much as I can because most forums seem to have strict rules that apply here. So far I am not active in that section on the forum and have better activities in the rest of the sections.

It just depend on the Forum because in other Forums we can talk about those stuff because what else can we talk about especially when it's not even worthy investing in that hyip, so for sure we don't have investment, but we can still say something it's just some members may be pointing the same thing.

i notice there are raising routines within the message boards. Those actions usually are generally brought about from the customers of the older GOOD DEAL when i nevertheless observe some recognizable usernames within the online community. I will be pleased to determine those people dependable customers back to the brand new online community.

I missed out on posting activities yesterday in here as I had offline activities to take care of so I havent seen the amount of posting activities in here. I know that already there are a few members that are active so if some are not there with their daily activities it might actually be harder to be active. I will post again today.

I think I would start posting on the site as well as I just wanted to focus here as I have changed my goal online. I wanted to be more focused on this one and may stop posting in other forum just to be able to maintain my activity on this site as well. So later on in would keep on posting here.

The activity in LOT is quite low and it seems to be decreasing a bit daily. It will be of great benefit to the traffic in this forum if the admin can look into the issue of some posters having difficulty in accessing the site.

well I could see that initially.The forum has a nice ptp rate,admin is also good at processing payment as fast as he could still the forum is not getting much attention of members as in the case of DMT.LOT has a higher ptp rate than DMT but activities in DMT has a higher value than LOT.

I think may be by tomorrow i will be requesting payment in that site and yesterday i have done a very good job by earning about $1 in the site . i am happy that admin of the site is from my country that is really great . I was registered with the forum since a very long time but i am happy that i started my activity in the forum in the recent days .

I haven't done new posts for lot forum still waiting for my 4 dollars this week as there's chance admin will going to process payments this weekend and so far, I'm also waiting for the lucky poster winners which I'm hopeful to have my username in the winners as I've waited and tried to be active there.

@hadg Am laughing when I just read your posts.I could sense it too,maybe Hoang loang didnt like her style of making posts.Well I guess it serve as a lesson to us,for me Im wont be making much posts in the hyip section again because you're prone to get some deductions there.

It is not a matter of laughter,I know syrine22 very well and I know how he makes posts,he got the deductions simply because of how he analysis hyip programs,there is no need to be posting in the hyip section simply because the section offers 3 cents,I have stopped posting in that section,I now accumulate points just in 2 sections which are ptp and payment processor

Well, we know also our mod here, for sure its mod hoang long and he's also mod in other forums so he knows well the posts of syrine in other forums. Only then, it seems it does not favor syrine in this case as well as to have 10 dollars request instead of 4 dollars not sure if admin will process it.

I see that its become clear that the payout maximum is $4 instead of $15. Admin and mods now just need to update one of the thread so that they both refer to the same thing so as not to cause confusion for new members. We took a long time ourselves to get clarity on exactly what the max pauyout is.

That's very correct,the admin posted it in the thread of LOT in MTV and now he has also made a shout in the chat box of LOT that the minimum and maximum payout is $4,so any member that requested above that,his/her payment would be automatically declined,I made just 4 posts in the forum today

Actually from what I understand the admin will let it go this time around and only apply it for the next payment request. I still see the forum at fault because they are part of the confusion as they did not make it clear that this is the situation and actually have conflicting threads themselves on the forum.